Airport.

Billy kettlefish

12 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Don't be ridiculous!  No one would ever describe what goes on at Ronaldsway as 'reality'.

It can be a cold reality for the taxpayers though...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, GD4ELI said:

What are the prices? Here it's 98p/l, diesel for the car £1.62 at ASDA.

In respect of heating oil until my delivery arrives it's impossible to say. The company have removed their online website customer portal, and will phone you the day before the delivery to tell you the price, none of which fills me with confidence ! Diesel yesterday was ( I think from passing) 1.59 but prices seem to be altering almost daily.

Edited by asitis

6 minutes ago, asitis said:

In respect of heating oil until my delivery arrives it's impossible to say. The company have removed their online website customer portal, and will phone you the day before the delivery to tell you the price, none of which fills me with confidence ! Diesel yesterday was ( I think from passing) 1.59 but prices seem to be altering almost daily.

I guess it'll depend on the next delivery from the UK. I think I'll get solar cells this summer - been putting it off for too long.

Diesel not an issue - drive < 2,000 miles/year in a super-efficient Volvo.

19 minutes ago, asitis said:

I'm just glad I don't have a mortgage and a family to pay for - next few years are going to be really grim.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

I bet nobody ever thought they’d be re-living the 1970s again. I might go and buy a pair of flares. I wonder when the penny will drop that by trying to attack Russia with sanctions and virtue signalling dis-investments what they’re actually doing is vicariously destroying their own economies and the economic lives of their own citizens at the same time. Time to get the jets in the air and take him on. 

Oh dear. Thank god you are not making the decisions.

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I would suggest that's where it's going to end up. I was less inclined to say that last week but if some internal coup doesn't happen (that's what they're banking on currently) NATO is going to have to step up The sanctions are only destroying Western investments and western costs of living along with those of ordinary Russians. Sanctioning oligarchs will make no difference. 

War in Europe is inevitable.

It's just a matter of when.

• Like 1