Airport.

Billy kettlefish

25 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

We could always get a management consultancy firm into sort things out.

Who ya gonna call?, airport busters , AKA Team Annie and Jez.

The business: https://transformmoc.com/?fbclid=IwAR1z4_7iAIW0sFDZnPyiP5MiWEkEtutF-9tAjJK-uq7UCOduZd06RV4DGyY

The company info: (see people) https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/14018199/officers?fbclid=IwAR2_l0cu0Ql4aT7dF3IuJ3Ip6Cx0uI6pogd-TU9Ljgk8xiIQLqcqAaU_LfI

F…ing unbelievable. 

10 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

Unbe-fucking-lievable.

I suppose this comedy duo is filling the gap left by the demise of the Chuckle Brothers.

Doubt it. There’s nothing remotely funny about these two individuals. Rage inducing maybe. Funny: no. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The address is a generic company address - i.e. a box number. The phone number is Colchester (far be it from me to suggest you phone them up to ask how the bar code scanners are doing).

Spake, Jeremy, Dr., joined the company on 1 April.

You are all making sarcastic, cynical comments (not the kind of thing I would do), but note that both these people were carefully selected by your superiors for their acknowledged and proven skills to run an international airport with an estimated x million passengers per year, which they did successfully for several years.

You don't like my comments? Well, who ya gonna call?

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

The address is a generic company address - i.e. a box number. The phone number is Colchester (far be it from me to suggest you phone them up to ask how the bar code scanners are doing).

Spake, Jeremy, Dr., joined the company on 1 April.

You are all making sarcastic, cynical comments (not the kind of thing I would do), but note that both these people were carefully selected by your superiors for their acknowledged and proven skills to run an international airport with an estimated x million passengers per year, which they did successfully for several years.

You don't like my comments? Well, who ya gonna call?

A moderator.

Banned. For posting fake news. 

• Haha 3

Holy shit! 

Do you think this new consultancy firm could help me?

I'm stood in a massive security queue in a tiny regional airport, and was wondering if they could give any insights into why it might be happening?

• Haha 4

I am interested in joining them, and am quite glad it will take them several weeks to respond, as I feel I haven't fully squared the circle on my ability to move forward with the outside of the box, blue sky thinking management bullshit that will be needed for this role.

Quite astounding they have the brass neck to launch this and expect to get any clients in the real private sector world. 

Very good luck to them.

image.thumb.png.25047d416624b6376c67428e57b5bc53.png

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, b4mbi said:

I am interested in joining them, and am quite glad it will take them several weeks to respond, as I feel I haven't fully squared the circle on my ability to move forward with the outside of the box, blue sky thinking management bullshit that will be needed for this role.

Quite astounding they have the brass neck to launch this and expect to get any clients in the real private sector world. 

Very good luck to them.

image.thumb.png.25047d416624b6376c67428e57b5bc53.png

https://www.atrixnet.com/bs-generator.html

Give this a whirl it should help !

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, asitis said:

https://www.atrixnet.com/bs-generator.html

Give this a whirl it should help !

Excellent, I can now energistically transform enabled models!!!! 

Shame I'll have to wait weeks for them to respond due to them clearly being overwhelmed by the number of applicants.

Or maybe the  directors are too busy with TV and/or pie eating commitments ? 

• Haha 7