Airport.

Billy kettlefish

4 hours ago, swoopy2110 said:

😁

You are completely obsessed and almost blinkered.

If having an opinion is an obsession then I make no apology. And I suggest you take a look back at my posts on this forum over the last year. In them you will see me referring to having a combination of Easyjet and a smaller operator for certainly the London market. You will also find I have made a number of posts where I have been critical of Loganair's performance.

I only have the best interests of the island and seek to encourage debate and discussion to get people to reflect on what is going on around them. My view is where the airlines have let people down they should forcefully complain to that airline rather than shrug their shoulders. That way something might just be done about it. 

As long as this forum is for debate views and opinions I will continue to post in the way I do.  

• Like 3

About 95% of that post must be in your copy & paste ready to repost again.

I have also pointed out the current delays are unacceptable. I was on the (delayed) Easyjet liverpool flight this morning. It cost me £45 compared to £160 on Loganair when I looked at booking it. The short delay was worth the cost.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

One full flight after another and the terminal lounge looks like the set of zombie land. Shop closed, bar closed, nada. 

87576825-C1E8-48BB-BA6A-498A7B103C06.jpeg

at least the travelers aren't getting ripped off as usual then.

20 hours ago, Amadeus said:

One full flight after another and the terminal lounge looks like the set of zombie land. Shop closed, bar closed, nada. 

87576825-C1E8-48BB-BA6A-498A7B103C06.jpeg

Not surprising though as think there only offering £ 9 hr /£9.50hr and with much more £13 hr plus in loads of areas over TT why would you ? . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 0bserver said:

Can't they just fit one of those fancy Costa vending machines you get at a Premier Inn? Maybe the same for newspapers and magazines. 

Or would it be an issue if someone tried to use a Manx pound coin?

the coin sorters in IOM banks don't have a problem with the different pound coins but for some reason everything government does????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WTF said:

the coin sorters in IOM banks don't have a problem with the different pound coins but for some reason everything government does????

Simply put DOI brains decided they were having a app so away they went and trashing any argument put forward. Despite it making them look like prats ...again. Clearly so many have provided reputable ways around the so called issue. In my view they havent any money so this was the only answer. I believe treasury have seriously cutailed their budget. Rightly so !! .   

Edited by Numbnuts

Just now, Numbnuts said:

Simply put DOI brains decided they were having a app so away they went and trashing any argument put forward. Despite it making them look like prats ...again. Clearly so many have provided reputable ways around the so called issue. In my view they havent any money so this was the only answer. I believe treasury have seriously cutailed there budget. Rightly so !! .   

surely with 500,000 passengers the airport can afford a couple of coin operated barriers.

• Haha 2

Just now, WTF said:

surely with 500,000 passengers the airport can afford a couple of coin operated barriers.

Even with normal realistic passenger numbers and previous income from parking of 50k a month clearly they could. Would you trust DOI with any funds ?? Know I wouldnt. 

• Like 2