Airport.

Billy kettlefish

On 6/15/2022 at 12:54 PM, manxchester said:

I went into full Karen mode on them and they quickly backed down and refunded it all so may be worth looking at doing that then re-booking?

I had an on-line chat with the Easyjet thing, which told me to send an email to the general address. That resulted in a response to phone an 0330... number. After a few tries going through "Press one for..." I eventually got a ringing tone - but that timed out after 10 minutes. (One attempt  ended with the automated message of "There are no more options, goodbye")

I went back to the on-line chat and after 1 hour 5 minutes session I got a refund for both changes. But I did have to go upper-case a few times during the "discussion".

With Ryanair I have got refunds with less effort.

• Like 1

Just now, Banker said:

Saw that when in port Erin, wondering what it was

It is an Airbus A400M Atlas according to the internet. It's pretty cool if you are out on the rocks at the back of the airport and you get that thing overhead. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NoTailT said:

It's landed quite fine too. Not a vis issue.

Wonder if tech problem. One of the ATRs has been having some tempermental hydraulic issues

It was reduced fire category, ironically due to injured firefighter.  Interestingly the same type ATR flying for Emerald on behalf of Are Lingus was able to approach during the reduced category period. 

10 hours ago, Karellen said:

Practically, how would I arrange this?   This doesn't appear as an option on Easyjet's website so would you phone them (spending an indeterminate time on hold) or would you buy a new Logainair ticket and write to Easyjet, asking to be reimbursed?   

Buy the replacement flight and submit an expenses form.  

1 minute ago, NoTailT said:

Probably because it's still more expensive than their originaly easyJet Manchester tickets were!!

So let me get this right EasyJet have cancelled flights from Isle of Man to Manchester over the summer and Loganair continue to operate yet you are criticising them ? And you are the one that says I am biased in my opinion . I don’t think I have ever come across someone so blinkered and sycophantic but maybe I am missing something.