Airport.

Billy kettlefish

18 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

He would say that. He's got a Tardis to fly around in.

Obviously Alex Allison and  his DfE department, to get the Island a good service, are on a parallel with the side kicks acting abilities and the speical effects.

Edited by Holte End
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Holte End said:

Obviously Alex Allison and  his DfE department, to get the Island a good service, are on a parallel with the side kicks acting abilities and the speical effects.

When did AA get demoted from Treasury down to DfE? I missed that.

1 hour ago, Amadeus said:

Heathrow sure has changed a lot since I last went there. 30 minutes wait for bags, 30 minutes for the bus driver to wait for people waiting for bags, at least two hours to get to Heathrow now, all while the clock is ticking. This is less than an ideal experience. 

5EDE75BF-CD37-4591-AE0F-2981728771DB.jpeg

Don’t you mean “BHX has changed…”?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amadeus said:

Shiny new fire trucks just turned up. Either there’s a fire or they’ll give us a water salute in honour of a Logan Air flight actually leaving on time and schedule. 

96D1C546-84A8-4A2D-BB66-9C2782B1C4A9.jpeg

Each over 20 years old actually!!! 

Positively ancient in Government terms  - Mercedes replacements probably on order. 

26 minutes ago, Mistercee said:

Each over 20 years old actually!!! 

Positively ancient in Government terms  - Mercedes replacements probably on order. 

They have 3 new ones already. American I'm pretty sure. Big units too but not sure whats happening with them as they have had them for months. Maybe not commissioned yet or staff been trained to use them . 

Edited by Numbnuts

3 hours ago, Amadeus said:

Heathrow sure has changed a lot since I last went there. 30 minutes wait for bags, 30 minutes for the bus driver to wait for people waiting for bags, at least two hours to get to Heathrow now, all while the clock is ticking. This is less than an ideal experience. 

5EDE75BF-CD37-4591-AE0F-2981728771DB.jpeg

Took me almost three hours to get through security at LHR last week. Amsterdam is even worse. Actually gave up on coming back from there and jumped on a ferry. Lufthansa have cancelled 900 flights. They are overselling every flight that is operating by 25 seats. BA cancelled 1000 flights. Scandinavian have gone into chapter 11. Easyjet are all over the chippy too. The whole world of air travel is a real shit show right now. 

Edited by cheesypeas
  • Like 1