Airport.

Billy kettlefish

10 minutes ago, Bandits said:

At least the camera operator knows who he is now. 

😂 I asked someone I was picking up this morning to take a picture of it!

I thought about doing it myself the other day but then I know someone will probably try and identify. I have this theory that somewhere in Gov is a big whiteboard full of ManxForum and anon twitter handles with any hints dropped!

Edited by NoTailT
  • Haha 1

I see EasyJet have some more ridiculous scheduling for the island . What is the point of having two Gatwick flights scheduled half an hour between them on a Saturday lunchtime? Total nonsense. Would make more sense if they had an early evening flight as well . 

22 minutes ago, IOM said:

I see EasyJet have some more ridiculous scheduling for the island . What is the point of having two Gatwick flights scheduled half an hour between them on a Saturday lunchtime? Total nonsense. Would make more sense if they had an early evening flight as well . 

Utilising Gatwick slots that they hold?

10 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Utilising Gatwick slots that they hold?

Quite possibly but all it does it makes it harder to get people to use Heathrow and other airports then ends up limiting competition. Not helpful . 

1 hour ago, IOM said:

Quite possibly but all it does it makes it harder to get people to use Heathrow and other airports then ends up limiting competition. Not helpful . 

2 hours ago, IOM said:

Perhaps if you bothered to travel you would have spotted this when the schedule was updated. Instead all we have is people refreshing the airport website and moaning rather than travelling 

2 hours ago, snowman said:

Perhaps if you bothered to travel you would have spotted this when the schedule was updated. Instead all we have is people refreshing the airport website and moaning rather than travelling 

What complete and utter rubbish you  write . For your information I traveled on Friday from Heathrow! But yes I agree it would be good to get more people travelling there are plenty of options !