Airport.

Billy kettlefish

26 minutes ago, Banker said:

Has anyone used the car park recently, do you need the ringo app or can you pay at desk, got a relative traveling who doesn’t have a smartphone but wants to use car park 

I used the car park last week for an out and back one day trip. I don’t have the app. Parked car and paid about £6.50 I think to the lady at the desk. She said it was for 12 hours and there’s no need to put a receipt on the dashboard.

7 minutes ago, Len Trench said:

I used the car park last week for an out and back one day trip. I don’t have the app. Parked car and paid about £6.50 I think to the lady at the desk. She said it was for 12 hours and there’s no need to put a receipt on the dashboard.

Thanks, did you pay at end or before flying? Take it there’s no barrier yet?

29 minutes ago, Banker said:

Is the airport closing early again?

No, but before the cancellation, the flight was showing as 'delayed' and departing back to Gatwick at 23.20 which would have been way beyond any possible extended hours. 

Once again, the weakness in easyJet's operation here is that when a plane gets stuck somewhere in Europe, in this case, Pula, Croatia, they have very little operational resilience to recover the situation.

• Like 3