Airport.

Billy kettlefish

20 minutes ago, Banker said:

What’s the load factors on heathrow & city as assume that will drive subsidy paid & whether it will continue 

I've been on maybe just under a dozen Heathrow flights now and the loads have been improving, that's for sure.

I've only flown City a handful of times and not for a while, so not sure on that one.

July 22 stats show 2651 passengers on Heathrow. Assuming 1 flight per day, that's 42-43 passenger average in each direction, which definitely isn't break even, but must be close.

City is 6 per week I think, showing at 2251 passengers which is 36 in each direction.

Edited by NoTailT
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NoTailT said:

Loganair crewing mess strikes again.

Morning City and Birmingham cancelled.

Loganairs performance has been appalling for the last two days . The island needs far better than this and ongoing regular reliable services . I do hope the necessary conversations are taking place . 

12 minutes ago, IOM said:

Loganairs performance has been appalling for the last two days . The island needs far better than this and ongoing regular reliable services . I do hope the necessary conversations are taking place . 

Also hope subsidies were refunded in respect of all the cancelled city flights in past 3/4 months 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IOM said:

It's going to be a nightmare for their codeshare partners as well 

Many people use loganair to connect to BA / QR / EK etc in the UK and I suppose the codeshare partners will end up with all the additional  costs ? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NoTailT said:

I've been on maybe just under a dozen Heathrow flights now and the loads have been improving, that's for sure.

I've only flown City a handful of times and not for a while, so not sure on that one.

July 22 stats show 2651 passengers on Heathrow. Assuming 1 flight per day, that's 42-43 passenger average in each direction, which definitely isn't break even, but must be close.

City is 6 per week I think, showing at 2251 passengers which is 36 in each direction.

Are those open source data?  If so, could you share a link, please?