Airport.

Billy kettlefish

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

It may be enough for LHR and LCY if EZY cover Gatwick.

Got to admit, having flown in, and out of Stansted in the last week it’s growing on me, especially the Express to Liverpool Street.

Can we please keep Stansted quiet. 

The lack of people knowing Emirates are there is a good thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

Can we please keep Stansted quiet. 

The lack of people knowing Emirates are there is a good thing.

You can't book a codeshare ticket via STN from the IOM on EK website  as far as I know 

It almost always forces you to go via MAN/ LHR/ BHX

I don't know if it is possible using a travel agent .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mad_manx said:

You can't book a codeshare ticket via STN from the IOM on EK website  as far as I know 

It almost always forces you to go via MAN/ LHR/ BHX

I don't know if it is possible using a travel agent .

True. It's just nice not having to use the usual LHR/LGW dumps. 

That and Lufthansa at Liverpool have been great this summer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

True. It's just nice not having to use the usual LHR/LGW dumps. 

That and Lufthansa at Liverpool have been great this summer.

I have not tried the multi city technique to force a booking via STN  .

Has worked before on other airlines 

26 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

It ends soon anyway doesn't it? @John Wrightrecalled the dates.

Excellent news though. Flybe base fares <£40. Loganair? <£70. Competition is good.

Can you get any times or fares for these IOM flights  to load on the Flybe website?.

Doesn't seem to work for me when I try.

Edited by ellanvannin2010

Just returned after a day away, I had parked in the airport car park at 6am, drove past a sign which said 'Parking Charges' followed by a lot of small print, illegible in the dark with a couple of cars behind you. 

On return, I enquired as to how you pay for the parking, to be told you must download an app before you park and follow the instructions? Well, I said, how was I meant to know that? "It's been in operation since May, you'll have a parking ticket from the parking controllers!" I haven't been away since April, how can they issue a parking ticket if they don't know whether I have the app or not?  "Well you'll have to take it up with the DoI!!" Aren't you the Doi? 

Not getting anywhere, I picked up a leaflet and left! Making parking simple said the leaflet, simple for who? 

A typical IoMG wank fest, I bet they creamed themselves over that new app thingy! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Just returned after a day away, I had parked in the airport car park at 6am, drove past a sign which said 'Parking Charges' followed by a lot of small print, illegible in the dark with a couple of cars behind you. 

On return, I enquired as to how you pay for the parking, to be told you must download an app before you park and follow the instructions? Well, I said, how was I meant to know that? "It's been in operation since May, you'll have a parking ticket from the parking controllers!" I haven't been away since April, how can they issue a parking ticket if they don't know whether I have the app or not?  "Well you'll have to take it up with the DoI!!" Aren't you the Doi? 

Not getting anywhere, I picked up a leaflet and left! Making parking simple said the leaflet, simple for who? 

A typical IoMG wank fest, I bet they creamed themselves over that new app thingy! 

No diplomatic immunity Max?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Max Power said:

One of the first things the new Director should do is bin the App nonsense and install conventional payment barriers as in the past. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2