Airport.

Billy kettlefish

6 minutes ago, Utah 01 said:

With ease - and depart.

I thought it could, supposed to operate in war zones.

Its quite a sight. It was flying low over Port St Mary yesterday, lower than the easyjets or other planes coming in to land. At the airport before it looked on track to come in to land but then pulled up as it crossed the road. 

57 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I thought it could, supposed to operate in war zones.

Its quite a sight. It was flying low over Port St Mary yesterday, lower than the easyjets or other planes coming in to land. At the airport before it looked on track to come in to land but then pulled up as it crossed the road. 

Took one look and said fuck this!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Especially so ineptly. It’s Mathew Jones. There’s only one Jackson’s IoM Porsche & Aston Martin brand manager.

Wasn't particularly planned to block it out, who said it doesn't really matter, the content does.

The other benefit is that I can now ask him who has viewed his LinkedIn profile since it was posted!

Edited by NoTailT

On 12/12/2022 at 10:51 AM, asitis said:

I'm told there is brewing conflict between Cobb, the CS and service users. Perhaps if he were to try and solve problems rather than create more he might do better !

There doesn’t seem to have been much ( any) improvement since his arrival.

I know he looks about twelve but he must be older than that and have some sort of track record to have been employed in that capacity.

What about that Linked in woman. What’s going on there?

Its rubbish. We won’t have an airport for too much longer at this rate.

It was much better when the car park was a piece of sandy ground ( no charges) you could just go into baggage reclaim with no obstruction to get your luggage back and climb over that model dinosaur/ dragon in the bar even though there was notices telling you not too. And the local advocates and accountants would have a snifter in the said bar on arrival back before driving home.

Happy days.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

There doesn’t seem to have been much ( any) improvement since his arrival.

I know he looks about twelve but he must be older than that and have some sort of track record to have been employed in that capacity.

What about that Linked in woman. What’s going on there?

Its rubbish. We won’t have an airport for too much longer at this rate.

It was much better when the car park was a piece of sandy ground ( no charges) you could just go into baggage reclaim with no obstruction to get your luggage back and climb over that model dinosaur/ dragon in the bar even though there was notices telling you not too. And the local advocates and accountants would have a snifter in the said bar on arrival back before driving home.

Happy days.

You are quite correct and believe me it's getting worse !

• Thanks 1