Airport.

Billy kettlefish

3 hours ago, NoTailT said:

On today of all days, should be worrying. Flights should be packed given how low frequency they are.

I see you are full of New Year cheer and happiness . I am sure you will be looking forward to lots more badly timed EasyJet flights in 2023 because that’s what you secretly want !!!!! Happy flying Happy New Year . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IOM said:

I see you are full of New Year cheer and happiness . I am sure you will be looking forward to lots more badly timed EasyJet flights in 2023 because that’s what you secretly want !!!!! Happy flying Happy New Year . 

Usual bias I see. Guess John basically saying the same thing doesn't bother you.

Guess you missed this bit of my post?

At least they're making the effort to get people where they need to be for new years.

Edited by NoTailT

2 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

Usual bias I see. Guess John basically saying the same thing doesn't bother you.

Guess you missed this bit of my post?

At least they're making the effort to get people where they need to be for new years.

Yes I noticed your comment . On balance I prefer more frequent services to the island on smaller planes ) I don’t care who the operator is I have consistently said that.  I have however accepted based on feedback I have read on this forum that there is room for a mixed approach ( EasyJet and another ) It will be interesting to see what 2023 brings and what your views are throughout the year .

However the reason I made my comment above was because your posts frequently display bias but maybe that’s a misinterpretation by me and if so feel free to correct me ! 

47 minutes ago, genericUserName said:

NYE is less and less of a thing everywhere. Normals today do not drink like the older generation did.

You are quite wrong there, most still do 'pre's before they go out, and get just as wasted.

NYE is just a farce though, 'oh look the date changed'.

Edited by HiVibes

Just now, genericUserName said:

Most don't go out at all.

Not true, just what 'going out' means has changed. It is now pre-drinks at one house, on to a club for a few and a dance then on to an afterparty so its not as visible to general public as it was in the olden days of pub crawl -> nightclub -> latebar -> drive home.

• Like 1