Airport.

Billy kettlefish

10 minutes ago, Nellie said:

but as the advert is identical it rather suggests a failure to recruit last time around. 

recruits have to pass the necessary exams after their training , the failure rate likely  exceeds the success rate ( man in the pub etc etc )

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, WTF said:

recruits have to pass the necessary exams after their training , the failure rate likely  exceeds the success rate ( man in the pub etc etc )

Both adverts are for 'experienced and qualified ATC's' so I'm unclear how your man-in-the-pub comment has any relevance! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, John Wright said:

And now they are doing something about it. I agree it’s arse about. But at least they are succession planning with the trainees. 

yes, this all started with reynolds who cut succession planning to save money on paper , it's biting hard now though.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Cinderella said:

Airport heaving. Both London flights delayed for a couple of hours. Lots of people sitting on floor. Thinking of auctioning off chairs. Could raise funds for airport rebuild. 
Only the bar is happy (TGIF) 

Wonder what caused the delay? I was on the afternoon easyjet from LGW and that arrived ahead of schedule..