Airport.

Billy kettlefish

Guernsey and Jersey ferry to UK is not really comparable in terms of frequency of service or price or drop off to a big city (liverpool) or tourist offering plus their Governments are in big time on air travel compared to IoM so no surprise on them figures in terms of % of routes i.e traffic rather than passengers if thats what the graph is.

13 minutes ago, Ringy Rose said:

And at quite the cost to the Guernsey taxpayer too.

OpenSkies by itself doesn't suit all our needs, but the Aurigny model really doesn't.

I think if Aurigny became part of e.g. Eastern but the operation losses funded by Guernsey, it'd be a very different story. Just commercially, as we know from our own experiences, Gov run anything is never done commercially sensible.

Wonder if Jez travelled up from Heathrow to Liverpool for a freebie on Loganair?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

I think if Aurigny became part of e.g. Eastern but the operation losses funded by Guernsey, it'd be a very different story. Just commercially, as we know from our own experiences, Gov run anything is never done commercially sensible.

Wonder if Jez travelled up from Heathrow to Liverpool for a freebie on Loganair?

Should have stayed where he was. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

Do you know the background of Eastern? They have been loss making for years and are propped up by the money of a millionaire (Richard Lake).

Combining them would be like merging the MEA and the Water Authority! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, asitis said:

I wouldn't bank on getting in this morning !!

If this is scheduled downtime someone needs to be asked why at this time of year !

With 40% probability, temporarily from Tuesday 9:00 till 12:00: Visibility 3000m. Rain drizzle. Clouds broken 400ft.

image.thumb.png.434c1bb97600891efcdef1b4db58871d.png