Airport.

Billy kettlefish

28 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Is this another confused post? Like not knowing the difference between Victoria Road and Victoria Street?

I’ve never come across water, or soft drinks, sold in 50ml, that’s a double measure in spirits.

Mind you, if I could sell bankers, and other suckers,  water at £47 a litre, I’d be very tempted. Much more lucrative than legal aid.

i suspect 50ml is supposed to be 500ml 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gladys said:

Agree, but will that happen? 

They cannot even maintain the trolleys ..I've been to many so called 3rd world countries and  have  never seen trolleys in the condition  we have..

The ones here are covered in rust..Wheels barely move and are in a terrible state .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mad_manx said:

They cannot even maintain the trolleys ..I've been to many so called 3rd world countries and  have  never seen trolleys in the condition  we have..

The ones here are covered in rust..Wheels barely move and are in a terrible state .

10 hours ago, John Wright said:

Is this another confused post? Like not knowing the difference between Victoria Road and Victoria Street?

I’ve never come across water, or soft drinks, sold in 50ml, that’s a double measure in spirits.

Mind you, if I could sell bankers, and other suckers,  water at £47 a litre, I’d be very tempted. Much more lucrative than legal aid.

Don’t you get fed up of being a smug facetious jerk?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, John Wright said:

I’m not really sure how environmentally friendly or saving of resources a refillable water bottle is. Much more material and resources to make. Having to wash & sterilise. Emptying out before going through security before filling again airside?

How many times is the average one used for before being lost, put to one side or consigned to the cupboard of things bought with good intentions and used once.

Wouldn't a campaign for multiple chilled water drinking fountains in public buildings, and on the streets and promenades actually be better.

Totally disagree. Most airports have one (or more) located after security (just have your empty water bottle as you go through or chug it quickly). Did 11 airports in my most recent trip - all had water bubbler after security except …..

Had my water bottle for number of years and thousands of refills. A lot of bottled water (and disposable bottles) I haven’t consumed

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cinderella said:

Totally disagree. Most airports have one (or more) located after security (just have your empty water bottle as you go through or chug it quickly). Did 11 airports in my most recent trip - all had water bubbler after security except …..

Had my water bottle for number of years and thousands of refills. A lot of bottled water (and disposable bottles) I haven’t consumed

Absolutely correct, every airport has them & they’re expected by travelers. Some people just don’t like change!

12 minutes ago, Banker said:

Absolutely correct, every airport has them & they’re expected by travelers. Some people just don’t like change!

Maybe an opportunity for a local company to donate one or two and lob in a bit of cash to get them installed. Then sit in a shed for 3 years while DoI figures out where to put them etc,

• Haha 1