Airport.

Billy kettlefish

The only joke here seems to be that prat Thomas, who seemingly has been attending Ashfords college of knowing everything. But like him missed the syllabus other people may know what they are talking about, and I am A TIT for believing the shite I'm being fed. Can I have some mayo on that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Whacking up the prices prior to privatisation? Thomas is just a patsy, and a 10W patsy at that. This shit is coming from Cannan, who is, and always will be, a pound shop Thatcherite. Low tax for HNWIs, paid for by rinsing the general population. It’s the King William College way.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, snowman said:

The reason why it's 15 minutes is because the drop off lane is being closed. According to rumour 

That will never work. Where will buses, taxis, deliveries, etc. go? People will just use that lane, or stop in dangerous places like on the main road or at the roundabout. 

• Like 2

The reason why it's 15 minutes is because the drop off lane is being closed. According to rumour 

That sounds a typically lunatic idea. So people will drive into the car park to drop off passengers - everyone will just drive through the car park to the point nearest the building, then stop to let people out. That part of the car park will become chaotic.

Not me. I will just drop off people on the main road - they can walk over the flower beds into the building.

• Like 1

I know airport management don't agree as it's a pain for them to manage but this bit actually seems to work quite well and probably drives approval ratings for the airport as it makes it so quick to get in / out of.

The car park is definitely not suitable for transitory / through traffic and is bad enough with long term parkers alone exiting / entering

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cambon said:

That will never work. Where will buses, taxis, deliveries, etc. go? People will just use that lane, or stop in dangerous places like on the main road or at the roundabout. 

Buses, taxis have a separate lane which stops outside airport, the drop off lane runs parallel, have you actually used airport ?

All UK airports have a drop off area away from front of airport which is only used for buses/taxis 

• Like 1