Airport.

Billy kettlefish

24 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Coming through this morning at baggage reclaim. Gave up trying to get a luggage trolley due to the first 5 or 6 being rusted up on wheels etc and wouldnt go where you wanted them too even back into the stack. Maintenance as always is zero these days with IOMG. How long does it take to lubricate 40 plus trolleys .????   

That requires someone to actually get their hands dirty! And that ain't going to happen until the whole shooting match is corporatised.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Have emailed Tim Crookall . See what he says about baggage trolleys 

Given that they still hadn't taken down the vaccination hub signs when I looked earlier this week, I would doubt something as complex as oiling a rusty wheel would be in their capabilities.  But they'll probably tell you that the process for commissioning new baggage trolleys at a cost of £10,000 each is well underway.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

Given that they still hadn't taken down the vaccination hub signs when I looked earlier this week, I would doubt something as complex as oiling a rusty wheel would be in their capabilities.  But they'll probably tell you that the process for commissioning new baggage trolleys at a cost of £10,000 each is well underway.

Received a reply from Tim Crookall already ! Impressive. Fair play and he's going to forward my email onto management to sort it out or replace them. I did say that management if they had anything about them they should know there not fit for purpose. 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Numbnuts said:

Received a reply from Tim Crookall already ! Impressive. Fair play and he's going to forward my email onto management to sort it out or replace them. I did say that mangement if they had anything about them they should know there not fit for purpose. 

Could you maybe ask him the far more important question as to whether he considers Mr J. Spake to be at all fit for purpose here?

• Like 3