Airport.

Billy kettlefish

13 minutes ago, quilp said:

American spelling? 

Yes.  Dictionaries say both are acceptable, but one 'l' is more common in American English, two 'l's in British.  It may be more to do with standardised software they use, though you would think there would be local adaptations available.  Perhaps someone forgot to RTFM and adjust the settings (see also the US date formats on the Covid dashboards).

1 hour ago, snowman said:

easyJet landed. But I'm sure some posters will still be along soon to have a go at them and say they're unsuitable / not needed / unwanted 

Well I for one have consistently said there is a role for EasyJet but not as the sole provider to the island . You only have to look at their commercial behaviour on the London route to figure that out . 

• Like 2

On 12/3/2021 at 9:31 AM, IOM said:

Easyjet are charging over £300.00 ( before bags) one way to fly from London in Christmas week with hopeless timings! That compares to Jersey where there are up to three flights and the current maximum one way fare is £153.00. Its time someone found some additional supply on this route to match the demand.  

Prices have come down. Now vary between £148 and £219.

Still high. Easyjet Plus or Flight Club members can get a refund if they paid more.

3 minutes ago, snowman said:

Prices have come down. Now vary between £148 and £219.

Still high. Easyjet Plus or Flight Club members can get a refund if they paid more.

Begs the question why they were charging £300 in the first place ? It clearly was not even the infamous algorithm which causes the seat price to rise as the plane fills out . Frankly makes their commercial behaviour even worse . And as you indicate even at £219 one way that’s high especially when you take into account it does not include bags . I repeat my assertion that something needs to be done to sort out the London situation urgently it’s gone on too long now ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1