Airport.

Billy kettlefish

1 hour ago, swoopy2110 said:

As was pointed out, it was one of the ones culled at the weekend. It was cancelled 3 days ago. It would've been visible on the app.

So phantoms client turned up for a flight that didn’t exist & had been cancelled days ago & then he whines about it 😂

• Like 1

Probably not related, but when I book a flight the Easyjet app. sends the flight information to my digital calendar. A good use of technology. But when Easyjet changes the flight date, the calendar is not updated. In the past, the email notifying me of the change got lost in the other junk messages - I noticed eventually, but nevertheless...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Banker said:

So phantoms client turned up for a flight that didn’t exist & had been cancelled days ago & then he whines about it 😂

Maybe they didn't get notification? Either way, basking in other peoples misfortune is pretty low.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Banker said:

Phantom's client flew in from the US to the UK.  He didn't check the app, as quite understandably, he expects flights to actually operate as advised.  Either way they didn't email or call him.  I just knew he was flying in this morning, not his exact flight details. 

Yeah it's fucking hilarious you tiresome little bitch. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

Probably not related, but when I book a flight the Easyjet app. sends the flight information to my digital calendar. A good use of technology. But when Easyjet changes the flight date, the calendar is not updated. In the past, the email notifying me of the change got lost in the other junk messages - I noticed eventually, but nevertheless...

thats the calendar integration with your email doing that. nothing to do with the easyjet app

6 hours ago, Two-lane said:

What about the work that they do?

Every job is important for society.  But if someone  earning a combined 40k is in the hospitality trade for example its supported mostly by the higher earners 

If they are in government jobs the funds to pay them come from the high earners

A family with a combined income of around £42k  pays £1.3k in tax a year!! . Even if they don't have kids that's not enough to pay for services .

Their funding loss has to be covered by those who pay more tax

7 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

A brief resume about this would be great. Not on Twitter . Understand if you don’t wish to do so.

Various people seem to be angrily ripping into him on the back of todays fiasco. And all he seems to be doing is claiming that everyone is mis informed making people even more angry. 

Edited by offshoremanxman
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Various people seem to be angrily ripping into him on the back of todays fiasco. And all he seems to be doing is claiming that everyone is mis informed making people even more angry. 

Lost track as to which fiasco we are now on. Lol 

• Haha 3