Airport.

Billy kettlefish

4 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

As to believing what CS tell us, of course we do. Until it looks like we’ve been misinformed.

And what happens then? The politician in question is left looking like a complete dipstick in the eyes of the public whilst the CS snigger and go back to their machinations unscathed.

"I am told that all buses ran to schedule" being a prime public example. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

As to believing what CS tell us, of course we do. Until it looks like we’ve been misinformed.

That has to be the most damning indictment of our totally useless 'government' and parish councillors ever placed in the public arena.

We pay you to get off your fat ass and find out the facts and then act. If your uncivilly-useless advisors are trying to pull the wool over your eyes, fire them and do something about it. Jeeez!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Utah 01 said:

That has to be the most damning indictment of our totally useless 'government' and parish councillors ever placed in the public arena.

We pay you to get off your fat ass and find out the facts and then act. If your uncivilly-useless advisors are trying to pull the wool over your eyes, fire them and do something about it. Jeepers!!

Did you suddenly have a come to Jesus moment?

28 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

you'd be better off assuming they are a lying bunch of cunts until it proves otherwise. 

• Like 3

And I for one have always assumed they are lying, being cunts I've  always assumed as a taken. Who would sell their mothers(or anybody elses) to protect their terms conditions and pension rights. There needs to be a totally independent review of terms conditions and actual need for the size of the islands civil service  from the top down by people showing what they are producing for the people who are paying there wages.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Stu Peters said:

Curiouser. I was definitely led to believe we were advertising for more, need to find the source. As to believing what CS tell us, of course we do. Until it looks like we’ve been misinformed.

Whilst you're investigating, Stu could you also look into the questions I posed earlier in the thread, namely WHY and WHO has decided that the recruitment of a new £50k Advertising Manager is necessary when information posted by @Amadeus clearly indicates that the responsibilities already fall within the Job Description of the incumbent Commercial Manager? With the news today that the DOI is going to be over-budget as it is, how does this fit in with Treasury's "financial discipline" drive?

Many thanks.

Edited by Non-Believer
Extra bit
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

Whilst you're investigating, Stu could you also look into the questions I posed earlier in the thread, namely WHY and WHO has decided that the recruitment of a new £50k Advertising Manager is necessary when information posted by @Amadeus clearly indicates that the responsibilities already fall within the Job Description of the incumbent Commercial Manager? With the news today that the DOI is going to be over-budget as it is, how does this fit in with Treasury's "financial discipline" drive?

Many thanks.

Commercial DIRECTOR don't you know!

That must be worth at least another two pay grades!

• Like 1