Palestine should receive IoM aid

Steve Kelly

On 5/17/2021 at 9:21 PM, Shake me up Judy said:

A Palestinian state and a two-state solution is long gone. They could have had their own state back in 1948 but rejected it. They've never wanted a two-state solution anyway, just the genocide of the Israeli people, to the last man, woman and child. Israel is the only democracy in the whole Middle East. Can anyone seriously imagine the Palestinians being another ?

Biden: "a two-state solution is the only answer"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Oh wow. That's some article that. 'It can't be genocide cos there's more of them'. Fuck me.

More of them... in a space smaller than the Isle of Man. We are 1.5 times the size of Gaza (572km² vs 365km²). Imagine a population of 2 million crammed in over here.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2021 at 4:00 PM, SleepyJoe said:

Biden: "a two-state solution is the only answer"

He hasn't a clue has he?

The Palestinians refused that as we all know and they want Israel erased from the map.

From the land to the sea means to kill all of the Jews in Israel. 

Strange how the Left are solely concerned it seems just about Gaza. 

Why not other places in the World,  like some Countries that actually have the death penalty for being Gay and carry it out

We don't seem to hear them condemning this much .

Or the killing of Gays in Gaza.

There is a connection with the left and the Palestinians. 

They both hate Jews. 

Edited by Dillinger
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Dillinger said:

He hasn't a clue has he?

The Palestinians refused that as we all know and they want Israel erased from the map.

From the land to the sea means to kill all of the Jews in Israel. 

Strange how the Left are solely concerned it seems just about Gaza. 

Why not other places in the World,  like some Countries that actually have the death penalty for being Gay and carry it out

We don't seem to hear them condemning this much .

Or the killing of Gays in Gaza.

There is a connection with the left and the Palestinians. 

They both hate Jews. 

Absolute nonsense.

And yeah, I do make a fuss about other places. And I think Hamas is shit. And I think, in general, Palestine has rubbish views on human rights.

But at the moment the bigger problem is what Israel is doing to the people in Gaza and the West Bank.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Absolute nonsense.

And yeah, I do make a fuss about other places. And I think Hamas is shit. And I think, in general, Palestine has rubbish views on human rights.

But at the moment the bigger problem is what Israel is doing to the people in Gaza and the West Bank.

https://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/aboutisrael/state/government/pages/addresses- telephone and fax numbers of government.aspx

There you go. Pop off an email and give them a good old fashioned telling off,that'll teach them the error of their ways

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2021 at 9:30 PM, HeliX said:

Absolute nonsense.

Thousands of rockets fired into Israel from Gaza.

Now just image their leaders saying will will use those millions that they cost to attack Israel or will will feed our people?

Naw, fuck our people,  kill the Jews.

The left support this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

Thousands of rockets fired into Israel from Gaza.

Now just image their leaders saying will will use those millions that they cost to attack Israel or will will feed our people?

Naw, fuck our people,  kill the Jews.

The left support this.

"Rockets". Or more accurately, large fireworks. What were the stats from 2015? 5000 rockets and something like 7 fatalities? Those are not "rockets" in the sense that they're attempting to convey. One Israeli or American actual rocket would kill many dozens of people.

Obviously Hamas shouldn't be firing rockets. But if your people had been ethnically cleansed from their homes and forced to live in an apartheid militarized rule state (the West Bank) or an open air prison (Gaza) you might be a bit upset at your oppressors too.

dwlb7omg5ez61.jpg

Saying that "the left" supports firing rockets at Israel is complete horseshit by the way, as you well know.

Edited by HeliX
  • Like 3

Having an uncle who was shot by the Israelis and left with life limiting injuries before he died young, I have little sympathy for them. Everyone has the right to defend themselves but it's a matter of proportionality. Israel was founded almost illegally but the Palestinians have been left to try and make their way in the world within a state that doesn't want them. Life is about compromise, until both sides can take a few backward steps, then this situation will perpetuate forever!  

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

A piece by the BBC found on Facebook, the IOMG via the Cabinet Office has donated £1.4million to UNICEF and 5 local charities working overseas. Most of the funding is being used dealing with Syrian refugees in Iraq. Whilst giving aid is welcoming and generous and is a positive PR bullshit spin, to deflect from other matters, the island in its current financial predicament and climate, needs to look at its spending, and where aid giving is appropriate and in the national interests of the island, it needs to be carefully managed. Soon there will be demand for aid for poor people on this island ………….. sorry I forgot there is a Foodbank, and former Chief Minister business in financial peril. 

Edited by 2112
  • Like 2