Aug Bank Hol

Tea&Biscuits

T&B is coming home to the rock on the Aug bank hol, can someone tell me what events are on? I know i could look on Manx bands etc, but are there any dance nights on? LIttle mini festivals/camping/parties etc?

Anyone remember that rave years ago, down south "livestock"that was class, i remember everyone wearing sheep skin coats and i just think it was one of the best parties ive ever been too! Is anythin like that goin on?

Out of interest does anyone or did anyone go to the beach parties down santon gauge back in the day early 90s? Just been thinking about all the crazy times i have had on the island!!

T&B is coming home to the rock on the Aug bank hol, can someone tell me what events are on? I know i could look on Manx bands etc, but are there any dance nights on? LIttle mini festivals/camping/parties etc?

Anyone remember that rave years ago, down south "livestock"that was class, i remember everyone wearing sheep skin coats and i just think it was one of the best parties ive ever been too! Is anythin like that goin on?

Out of interest does anyone or did anyone go to the beach parties down santon gauge back in the day early 90s? Just been thinking about all the crazy times i have had on the island!!

were you on the reading town forum a while ago? - i was going to reply about whether it was spensive to live there and lost the thread...

hiya fizz yea i was actually! yea i was gona be moving down there to go and do my MA at the Uni but im not going now - long story! Im still looking for work round that way or West London/Slough/Uxbridge way!

Just want to get out of North London and live out a bit! I love Reading though and think it would be a wicked place to live!

So im gona check this chasfest ting out!

hiya fizz yea i was actually! yea i was gona be moving down there to go and do my MA at the Uni but im not going now - long story! Im still looking for work round that way or West London/Slough/Uxbridge way!

Just want to get out of North London and live out a bit! I love Reading though and think it would be a wicked place to live!

So im gona check this chasfest ting out!

It is - indeed it is a fu""£%n WICKED place- i ended up staying for a few years after uni - and just met so many loads and loads of right on party people - in the end though i wasnlt really working much and kept going to parties so i came back to the rock to knukkle down abit - but i really was very heartbroken for a looooong looooong time when i got back here - i just missed evveryione soooomuch - but like anything - life goes on - and now i consider the island to be my true home...

Archived