Middle

He has clearly realized that there is nothing he can do to change things. For that you need tanks and lots of guns. Can’t say I blame him. And what was Christian on about the other day? Hope she was misquoted. But it seems she is looking to her voting group.

27 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Taking back the middle ground. Its a great tagline. 

Yeah…better than stuck in the middle with you.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, John Wright said:

It’s interesting that he should try and claim the Middle ground. It’s false flagging. May appeal to his target demographic. 

Well I'm sure him standing won't excite a certain demographic.

Good news i think.  Certainly more choice is needed in Middle and Stu certainly has something to bring to the table.  I'll be interested to see how he gets on in the election.  It's a positive for Middle in my view.

• Like 1

Just now, TheTeapot said:

What exactly?

I think the initial thing will be that it'll annoy people like you.  For that reason alone it has to be a positive.:thumbsup:

Aside of that, decades of public speaking and being a regular observer and interviewer of politicians should give him a great insight into what has worked and what hasn't.

He comes across to me as someone who isn't going to simply tow the party line and I like a man that speaks his mind.

Finally, the way he handled that hidden agenda BLM nonsense at Manx Radio shows what a decent guy he is. 👊 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

Aside of that, decades of public speaking and being a regular observer and interviewer of politicians should give him a great insight into what has worked and what hasn't.

I wonder if Adrian Earnshaw former MHK for Onchan could have Stu Peters' job for a few months. On election night he could do the Manx Radio broadcast from Middle and have a bit of a laugh with Stu (although he might find it won't be the result he might want in order to do so). 

3 hours ago, Kipper99 said:

Won’t be long until he opens his mouth and puts both feet in with some right wing casually misogynistic, racist, homophobic stuff. He’s a dinosaur.

Hope they suspend him from broadcasting with immediate effect.

Result!

I wonder if his co-presenter David Quirk will take over the slot, save him a fortune on Texting.