Middle

Received my first bit of recycling from Mr Peters this morning. For some reason this was simply left on my door step. I am not sure whether this is an indication Mr Peters is too lazy to post through a letter box or whether he is still to work out how to use one.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lost Login said:

Received my first bit of recycling from Mr Peters this morning. For some reason this was simply left on my door step. I am not sure whether this is an indication Mr Peters is too lazy to post through a letter box or whether he is still to work out how to use one.

He'll probably claim that you're not even allowed to use letterboxes these days without some snowflake attacking you.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Lost Login said:

If you're on Fairways Drive I left it inside your house as your front door was wide open but nobody answered the bell. Just be thankful I wasn't a thief. You have some lovely neighbours by the way.

If you're somewhere else it will have been delivered by one of my helpers who were out and about in the baking heat this weekend on my behalf.

I take it you don't want one of my lawn signs then....?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

If you're on Fairways Drive I left it inside your house as your front door was wide open but nobody answered the bell. Just be thankful I wasn't a thief. You have some lovely neighbours by the way.

If you're somewhere else it will have been delivered by one of my helpers who were out and about in the baking heat this weekend on my behalf.

I take it you don't want one of my lawn signs then....?

I don’t live on Fairways Drive and the leaflet was left sometime between 10:30 last night and 9:00 this morning so I don’t think your helpers were out and about in the baking heat at the time.

Now leaving a shiny A4 leaflet on the top of a mat on the lower of two door steps is in my view not only pretty lazy but also an accident waiting to happen as there is a fair chance that somebody leaving the house, not noticing it and stepping on it could have easily gone a over t.

How you want to canvass is up to you but if you want to leave recycling please at least ensure that your helpers do so responsibly and post.  

10 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

Marvellous idea. People who don't want to discuss democratic politics should definitely use them and save ALL candidates a lot of time.

There will be some who do not want to receive any literature but others, like myself, may welcome from a limited range of the candidates. Of the 5 saying they will stand in middle at present 3 I would not waste my time with, one I will probably vote for and the other I need to know more about. 

5 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

You know how people are always asking, "Why don't more people stand for Parliament?"

I think I'm starting to work it out.

But when they say that they really mean "Why don't more people stand for Parliament who share my views and opinions" We generally have plenty who will stand to be an MHK but apparently not the sort of person that some people want to be MHKs. 

9 hours ago, Lost Login said:

I don’t live on Fairways Drive and the leaflet was left sometime between 10:30 last night and 9:00 this morning so I don’t think your helpers were out and about in the baking heat at the time.

Now leaving a shiny A4 leaflet on the top of a mat on the lower of two door steps is in my view not only pretty lazy but also an accident waiting to happen as there is a fair chance that somebody leaving the house, not noticing it and stepping on it could have easily gone a over t.

How you want to canvass is up to you but if you want to leave recycling please at least ensure that your helpers do so responsibly and post.  

To be fair, steps present a challenge to Stu's core supporters. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3