Middle

On 8/13/2021 at 8:29 AM, Galen said:

To be clear, he was ringing door bells and engaging with people and not just pushing leaflets through doors. I know this as following his 'chat' with me he then went and round the corner and then went to my front door where he rang our door bell and started his 'spiel' with my wife - who kindly pointed out I had already spoken to him.

His wandering around the estate without a mask didn't particularly bother me, but the door bell ringing and engaging with people did, as there are a number of elderly and vulnerable people in our neighbourhood, who still are shielding as they harbour a genuine fear of getting covid (I know this to be the case as my wife and I do still do their shopping for them.)

As to the suggestion of bullying, I would remind you that one persons bullying is another person's assertion. I reserve certain assertions for dealing with uninvited, persons who cold call proffering goods or services with little or no knowledge of my needs or wants but are attempting to assert (or in your words, 'bully' me) me into taking/ buying/ believing.

Finally, if your re-read my post, you will note that I merely pointed out to the gentleman that his daughter's performance as Commissioner does little to inspire me that she is capable of being a politician.

Wow, what a nasty little person you sound.

On 8/13/2021 at 8:29 AM, Galen said:

To be clear, he was ringing door bells and engaging with people and not just pushing leaflets through doors. I know this as following his 'chat' with me he then went and round the corner and then went to my front door where he rang our door bell and started his 'spiel' with my wife - who kindly pointed out I had already spoken to him.

His wandering around the estate without a mask didn't particularly bother me, but the door bell ringing and engaging with people did, as there are a number of elderly and vulnerable people in our neighbourhood, who still are shielding as they harbour a genuine fear of getting covid (I know this to be the case as my wife and I do still do their shopping for them.)

As to the suggestion of bullying, I would remind you that one persons bullying is another person's assertion. I reserve certain assertions for dealing with uninvited, persons who cold call proffering goods or services with little or no knowledge of my needs or wants but are attempting to assert (or in your words, 'bully' me) me into taking/ buying/ believing.

Finally, if your re-read my post, you will note that I merely pointed out to the gentleman that his daughter's performance as Commissioner does little to inspire me that she is capable of being a politician.

So much negativity. Sad. 

31 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

Yes, you told us already - on August 6th Joe. Nice boost though.

Sleepy Joe - he probably forgot. 

Isn’t what this thread is for though Stu? Trying to get people engaged in the political process. Boost away!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

I suspect people would soon call me out if I double posted my campaign material Wrighty. I'll try it when I finalise my manifesto.

This place is for all things election related in your constituency, so boost away. 

I see posters are out already. Feels early somehow. 

9CAC1342-C060-4676-82D6-ECE6EE8785BF.jpeg

1 hour ago, buncha wankas said:

Remember this kind of attitude when you go to cast your vote in Middle

73F742B7-A43E-4901-A487-0678F65654FC.png

Well I mostly agree with him on this, but I’m not in Middle. 

3 hours ago, ManxMonster said:

Same, but the one I saw for him was in Ramsey in someone’s back car window. Not sure what use it’s doing up there for several days 

Trying to bring civilisation to the badlands maybe?