Peters - English

Fowler - English

Poole-Wilson - Double English

Lynch - thats an english or irish name

Hannifen - Irish

That is all you need to know.

Racist comment of the month. 

23 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

JPW was born in the IOM. As you ignored that fact above I’ll mention it again.

True Manx Person, as you ignored that fact is a True Manx Person, she does get more points for being fortunate to be Manx born, so I will drop her to just English from Double English that work for you?

9 hours ago, ManxTaxPayer said:

Aren't you enjoying being forced to be part of a multicultural global society? 

I do like having doctors and stuff, Cesar the barber used to crack me up proper italian fella and no doubt, no harm if they come here and bring their culture its quite enriching, its the english, germans and australians  who come here 5 minutes, then claim to be Manx and then try and tell us their stupid bollock opinions based on their shit life in shitty Manchester or wherever it was they fled like rats leaving a sinking ship here to escape.

1 hour ago, FatRoundMiddle said:

True Manx Person, as you ignored that fact is a True Manx Person, she does get more points for being fortunate to be Manx born, so I will drop her to just English from Double English that work for you?

It's a curious patronymic approach you take to the True Manx Person question. 

22 minutes ago, Declan said:

It's a curious patronymic approach you take to the True Manx Person question. 

I'm presuming FRM is entirely a wind-up merchant.  Possibly trying to make the point that if you're going for the Angry Racist Pensioner vote, then the racism may be so niche that it doesn't always play well.  But as ever Poe's Law applies.

• Like 1

Surely in this regard a "true Manx person" is those of us with the stamp in the passport.

Not that it is relevant and clearly the island would be a much less pleasant place to live if the population hadn't diversified massively over recent years, but in terms of "true Manx" I think it is pretty clear what is meant.  Isn't it even listed as one of the fields in the Census?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wrighty said:

Having just read the wiki article on this, it should be Schwarz’s law as he described it first. Glad it’s not though, given he sounds Jewish 😉

I see what you did there.

It's no joke being a nihilist.