Onchan

2 hours ago, ScatCry said:

Victoria?? 🧐

Well never been called a woman before haha was asking as apparently She had a previous name?Is there a thread open about potential winners or predictor

Perhaps if it wasn't racist they would have kept their Twitter profile instead of deleting it?  Unfortunately for them it was too late to hide the evidence.

I didn’t find them Offensive at all to be honest just blunt and honest. Everyone can have an opinion can they not! Does that really show guilt? 

I actually quite liked her tweets for having the balls 

why did Dr Evil go for Onchan as I see he’s based in the Garff area, apart from having dealings with someone PK who went against him years ago that to me is strange? 

10 hours ago, ScatCry said:

I didn’t find them Offensive at all to be honest just blunt and honest. Everyone can have an opinion can they not! Does that really show guilt? 

I actually quite liked her tweets for having the balls 

why did Dr Evil go for Onchan as I see he’s based in the Garff area, apart from having dealings with someone PK who went against him years ago that to me is strange? 

Really? You don't see any problem with this? 'You don't mention when white people are called milk bottles or chaulky'   Is this ballsy?  Or just good old fashioned racism? Let's see what Peter makes of it in the live debates.

I think she was saying/implying  it isn’t mentioned or reported racism towards white people. Which does still happen to this day I’ve witnessed it on the island I’ve lived here for over 45 years, so I can see her point of view. Maybe ask her herself? Dr Evil can’t comment on behalf of his daughter, his views maybe completely different from hers?

22 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I must admit I’ve had time for Hooper in the past but reading his Tweets in the last few months he just comes across as the worst sort of smug and arrogant politician. Hopefully the voters of Ramsey see through him and finally realize what an unpleasant little despot he is. I think on the whole LV has totally lost the plot as a party. And Peter Willers as a candidate totally shows that. He’s the most unsuitable candidate for public office by a mile. 

Agree.

Peter Willers is definitely an unsuitable person, but that’s the election rules here. He certainly isn’t ‘whiter than white’. Lots of pent up angst against the establishment for perceived past wrongs? It’s down to the voters to decide who they want to represent them for the next five years. 

Irrespective of the Uncle Albert connection, there's little doubt this guy would shake things up. Talks the talk sort of thing, plus fancies himself as Chief Minister.

If I was an Onchan voter I would have difficulty casting my second vote, but like most folk I think I would just 'play it safe'.

1 hour ago, Barlow said:

Irrespective of the Uncle Albert connection, there's little doubt this guy would shake things up. Talks the talk sort of thing, plus fancies himself as Chief Minister.

If I was an Onchan voter I would have difficulty casting my second vote, but like most folk I think I would just 'play it safe'.

He might have negotiated a better deal for the Liverpool ferry terminal.

3 hours ago, Barlow said:

It seems everyone in the world is incompetent   

except him. 

Edited by Fluffy123
Spelling
  • Like 2