Andy Fenton again

Kipper99

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Posted on Iom what, where & when under name Andheteis Fentoon 

A good few years ago now I got myself mixed up in a bit of bother. Even though I had no contact with them whatsoever and there's only talking about their alleged activity I was taken to court for harassing two alleged paedophiles that were arrested and questioned by police and was given ridiculous fines. I believe this was to try and force me off the trail I was on and not get involved with stuff that really was nothing to do with me but I believed I was just doing the right thing and I had a lot of support from the public. Later I was set up with a physical assault case, I am a victim of a malicious prosecution with good reason and refused a jury, even my 10 references of good character went missing 🤷🏼‍♂️ they would also have the public believe I pleaded guilty to £36,000 benefit fraud which is also incorrect. I pleaded guilty to filling out forms incorrectly because I didn't declare an unused bank account on my forms because I didn't see the point  and didn't declare charity work 🤷🏼‍♂️ that matter is still in discussion. They used the media to try and turn the public against me using my name and even my business which has nothing to do with it. They publicised that I had been to court and pleaded guilty to making false allegations about a paedophile ring which simply isn't true I never pleaded guilty at all and was never even in court for this. I was in court for harassment and misuse of telecommunications for sending private messages to people outside the investigation, I didn't know these people or know anything about these people that had allegations made against them until statements were made by other people that they didn't seem to want the public to know about🤔 therefore i was used as the fall guy. None of the allegations were mine and they were made by other people at the police station in statement which I have copies of. Also I was convicted of a physical assault which never happened with zero evidence against me. I now have all the documentation that was hidden from me and strangely enough my arranged advocate withheld this information from me. This police, witness, photo and medical documentation proves it never happened. I also have evidence that the prosecution according to my advocate at the time doctored evidence to secure my conviction. In my appeal which I wanted recording I was even found guilty through the post 😆 when does that happen? I think I'm going to struggle to get an advocate to represent me in this case. I have the evidence also hidden in the UK should the police or people posing as police decide to try and steal it again. Does anybody have advice on what I should do about this to clear my name and move on with my life?

• Haha 1