Andy Fenton again

Kipper99

1 minute ago, Passing Time said:

Not sure of his name (and wouldn't post it on here if I did) but it was a pupil from QEII. Colleague in our office is very good friends with is parents. They are mortified at what he's done

Surely you are exposing this forum to risk of legal action for mentioning that. It’s not been reported anywhere at all. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

How so, no names, no pack drill. 800 students, take your pick

I’m guessing similar potentially wrong allegations have caused the forum similar issues. None of this has been reported in the media. The school and the DeSC in particular could well have an issue with something like this being said especially after all the current sensationalist stories. 

29 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Not sure of his name (and wouldn't post it on here if I did) but it was a pupil from QEII. Colleague in our office is very good friends with is parents. They are mortified at what he's done

That’s bullshit

37 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Woah there buddy...

Too soon. WAY too soon.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Bandits just got a taxi. He thought he was being a Jammy Dodger but was on a Rocky road being a Drifter using various accounts.  But obviously he was just Crackers or a bit of a Ginger Nut. So I Clubbed his account.

well that takes the biscuit

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Bandits just got a taxi. He thought he was being a Jammy Dodger but was on a Rocky road being a Drifter using various accounts.  But obviously he was just Crackers or a bit of a Ginger Nut. So I Clubbed his account.

That's not Nice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2