Ettyl

gossip1

3 hours ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Apologies for double posting but this Jason Scales character is absolutely vile - makes lots of noise has a pile of cling on lackeys who see a few quid in a loudmouth Fatman as an aspirational business entrepreneur - he’s absolute gutter fodder.

Yet our Politicos love these characters and chancers.  To them, they will promise the earth, especially if the right mood noises are made, the right egos massaged …………….. and in some cases the right palms tickled.  It maybe that this particular character is a stooge for someone else, who knows? I doubt it somewhat but on the IOM anything is possible. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 0bserver said:

The same people that get conned every single time. It's not hard to con DfE if you BS hard enough. 

Remember those jokers who had DfE believing they were going to space?

I would then say, would it be likely if MHKs being privy (having knowledge) to such negotiations/discussions, and maybe trying to suck up to new ‘businessman’ types showing off and hyping up their own influence within IOMG? 

The IOM was successful in the past with Space - satellites etc. 

11 hours ago, BriT said:

Scales is a very odd character. He’s only 28 and looks about 45. He’s clearly someone’s bag man (suggestions above) with a penchant for delusional behaviour. It takes a lot (if it’s true) to forge documents from Will Greenhow and Mark Lewin to underwrite your fantasy that you’re really a Manx Richard Branson. I see in the original thread way back it points out that stock market take over rules require that if you make a bid for a listed company you have to have the means to back it up. Not a load of hookey photocopy letters. So it could well be a case of securities fraud here on top.

I understand that he was/is a full computer geek, got into crypto very early and to be fair to him, made quite a bit of money.  Then did some sort of data hosting/server farm stuff.  However, this then led him to believe that he is some sort of serial entrepreneur and start-up guru. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Phantom said:

I understand that he was/is a full computer geek, got into crypto very early and to be fair to him, made quite a bit of money.  Then did some sort of data hosting/server farm stuff.  However, this then led him to believe that he is some sort of serial entrepreneur and start-up guru. 

IOMG are enthralled to the likes of these types. I think that anyone with money, flash car and lifestyle makes some within IOMG weak at the knees. Lots of money and wealth impresses some people.

Edited by 2112
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gossip1 said:

Even though he’s a complete fantasist is it beyond the bounds of credibility that our Chief Secretary did sign such an indemnity at a time when they were clearly panicking about airlines being able to service the IOM immediately after covid? Of course he’s now gone.