Ettyl

gossip1

On 1/2/2023 at 9:12 PM, Steady Eddie said:

Don’t know. I’ve heard one version of this story be linked to Greenhows departure which is so staggering if true it’s almost unbelievable. This might be a good one to watch. 

From what is in the public domain I wouldn't trust one of them to run a tap never mind a business. You only need to look at the amount of money owed everywhere from his last business venture to gauge whether you would go into business with him. We'll know next week but my money is on a trip to Jurby I can't believe for one second that the Chief Secretary went over this. 

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2023 at 5:52 PM, NoTailT said:

Gangster? Not sure he'd have the energy to fire any guns without needing a break

Joking there's plenty out there putting the jigsaw pieces together to find the real gangsters behind this. A fat kid in a cheap suit can't buy an airline, not possible without backers, there's too much money to be made from leaking info like that for shares to rocket then to sell before you pull out of the deal. I'm surprised that there's no investigation into insider dealing as well as the alleged fraud and forgery. 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy Anderson said:

From what is in the public domain I wouldn't trust one of them to run a tap never mind a business. You only need to look at the amount of money owed everywhere from his last business venture to gauge whether you would go into business with him. We'll know next week but my money is on a trip to Jurby I can't believe for one second that the Chief Secretary went over this. 

You're the ex-wife's mother?

• Haha 1

On 1/6/2023 at 3:58 PM, Jimmy Anderson said:

Joking there's plenty out there putting the jigsaw pieces together to find the real gangsters behind this. A fat kid in a cheap suit can't buy an airline, not possible without backers, there's too much money to be made from leaking info like that for shares to rocket then to sell before you pull out of the deal. I'm surprised that there's no investigation into insider dealing as well as the alleged fraud and forgery. 

Maybe there is? Back in court tomorrow I believe.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Twitch said:

15 days seems quite long. Are we expecting any interesting characters to give evidence I wonder? Is this Ranson mk2?

So many people say that this mess is part of the reason for Greenhows departure. No idea still if true.

Edited by NoTailT
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

15 days seems quite long. Are we expecting any interesting characters to give evidence I wonder? Is this Ranson mk2?

So many people say that this mess is part of the reason for Greenhows departure. No idea still if true.

The plot is thickening.

He is up again in court on the 14th July for a different matter - Civil Summary & Small Claims procedures and Civil Case - 

Ballasalla Properties Limited against Jason Scales - type of claim is 'possession'

https://www.courts.im/

Maybe he hasn't been paying his rent in the house he has been staying in at Ballasalla

I think he has a habit of not paying rent as his last landlord made him bankrupt - Rumi Sethna who is the guy that developed Sheridian apartments when  Jason Scales was 'renting' the Penthouse.

11 minutes ago, gossip1 said:

He is up again in court on the 14th July for a different matter - Civil Summary & Small Claims procedures and Civil Case - 

Ballasalla Properties Limited against Jason Scales - type of claim is 'possession'

Maybe he hasn't been paying his rent in the house he has been staying in at Ballasalla

I think he has a habit of not paying rent as his last landlord made him bankrupt - Rumi Sethna who is the guy that developed Sheridian apartments when  Jason Scales was 'renting' the Penthouse.

Isn’t that the same guy he was in bed with at Queen Victoria House for the serviced offices? I haven’t seen any record of bankruptcy anywhere, surely that would mean he was also barred from being a company director?

Editing: I see the Hubb website no longer works, is that business dead too now?

Edited by NoTailT

14 minutes ago, gossip1 said:

According to companies registry, that business is owned by the Benhams. Weren’t they Ettyls legal counsel too? Was widely reported in the press they were, article still on manxradio. I can imagine given Scales’ current situation, Miles Benham hasn’t exactly got him on his Christmas card list.