Ettyl

gossip1

28 minutes ago, Chef Raekwon said:

Bitcoin bullshit artist with a worrying amount of IOM Govt, Finance and Tech followers and fawners on Linkedin.  

Not a good look for the Isle. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Is the Hubb still there? Seems odd timing to have your website down. 

Not that odd if your frontman is in court for fraud. 

4 days ago on Linkedin they were posting the below.  Assuming this is Clinches on North Quay

image.thumb.png.5770cff96b5f587dc7a3a8f39b463b2d.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Phantom said:

Bitcoin bullshit artist with a worrying amount of IOM Govt, Finance and Tech followers and fawners on Linkedin.  

Not a good look for the Isle. 

Vaguely related in terms of Bitcoin Bullshit artist, I've just seen that Digital IOM conference has announced that one of their sponsors is a company with Craig Wright behind it. 

Mr Wright claims to be Satoshi, the creator of Bitcoin, but has no evidence to prove this and been in court many times as a very polarizing character in the Crypto space.  It seems most people think he's full of shit too. 

Again, not a good look for the Isle. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Not that odd if your frontman is in court for fraud. 

4 days ago on Linkedin they were posting the below.  Assuming this is Clinches on North Quay

image.thumb.png.5770cff96b5f587dc7a3a8f39b463b2d.png

The Clinches connection is a front for Raj as are some of the other projects. Although it’s never been clear to me why an unliked unpopular front man needs and even more unliked unpopular front man to front for their activities. 

Edited by BriT
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, BriT said:

The Clinches connection is a front for Raj as are some of the other projects. Although it’s never been clear to me why an unliked unpopular front man needs and even more unliked unpopular front man to front for their activities. 

Raj Chatha may be unpopular and may be dodgy - not for me to judge - but as far as I know he is self-made and not anyone's front man.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Vaguely related in terms of Bitcoin Bullshit artist, I've just seen that Digital IOM conference has announced that one of their sponsors is a company with Craig Wright behind it. 

Mr Wright claims to be Satoshi, the creator of Bitcoin, but has no evidence to prove this and been in court many times as a very polarizing character in the Crypto space.  It seems most people think he's full of shit too. 

Again, not a good look for the Isle. 

Let’s face it, this island will take any Tom, Dick or Harry as a resident. It will let some real rogues, scallywags and charlatans set up in business, which again reflects badly on the island. It makes those good business people, who genuinely do good things and do care for people and the community, makes them look bad.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Let’s face it, this island will take any Tom, Dick or Harry as a resident. It will let some real rogues, scallywags and charlatans set up in business, which again reflects badly on the island. It makes those good business people, who genuinely do good things and do care for people and the community, makes them look bad.

You'll need to take that up with our immigration morality police.