NHS app data for Manx residents

ballaughbiker

5 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

I've applied for the letter via NHS website in case the QR code isn't up and working by 28th June, we'll see what happens.

You won’t get the letter/barcode either because it will use the same data share to generate.

12 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Can you please elaborate? 

self explanatory.

The web based NHS site generates the same data as the App to generate the letter and bar code as the QR code. The data hasn't been shared to their Passport.Certificate system yet. Its not the same data set, although it contains the same information, as the entries in the innoculations section of the NHS App or patient access. 

The App is up and running and generating letters and QR codes for people vaccinated in England because their data has been uploaded. IOM data hasn't. As soon as its uploaded the App and the letter generation will work, not before.

20 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I'm going to assume the answer is no, but does anyone know if you can put two people on the same app/phone? 

You can register as many people as you want on either app. Each will need a separate e-mail and password. Then you can log out and in as you wish.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, John Wright said:

You can register as many people as you want on either app. Each will need a separate e-mail and password. Then you can log out and in as you wish.

Cheers, that's sort of OK. I was asking on behalf of an older couple who just have the one phone between them, because that's all they need. Be a minor nuisance at an airport I suppose, log out, log in, but not unworkable.