NHS app data for Manx residents

ballaughbiker

So what will be needed to return to the island?

I am travelling around the UK in July and have the NHS app, EMIS and my vaccination card. All show that I have had the two jabs by the beginning of June so I am 2+2. However I am not confident that the island will be ready with the vaccine passport by the time I leave, or return. Is getting a GP letter my only option, or will my documentary evidence suffice to come back on the Ben?

14 minutes ago, DragonS said:

I am travelling around the UK in July and have the NHS app, EMIS and my vaccination card. All show that I have had the two jabs by the beginning of June so I am 2+2. However I am not confident that the island will be ready with the vaccine passport by the time I leave, or return. Is getting a GP letter my only option, or will my documentary evidence suffice to come back on the Ben?

Have a look on the covid website. There is a FAQ for level 1.5

Edited by snowman

13 minutes ago, DragonS said:

I’m wondering about this too, I am due to visit the UK in the second week of July. I will be 2+2 and have got the Patient Access app and have successfully registered with the NHS app. I really want to believe it will all be ok,  but given the IOM government’s flip flopping and general fuckwittery, I’m not convinced. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snowman said:

Have a look on the covid website. There is a FAQ for level 1.5

Thanks. My worry is what is considered proof of vaccination as stated below

What is the new Free Travel (2+2) Pathway?

To be eligible for this pathway, you must meet all of the following criteria:

• Have had two doses of a COVID19 vaccine (Astrazenca, Pfizer or Moderna)
  • It has been at least 2 weeks since the administration of the second dose
  • Your vaccine was administered in the British Isles
  • Travellers have not been outside of the Common Travel Area in the 10 days prior to arrival

If travellers meet all of these criteria they will be able to freely travel to the Isle of Man with no isolation or testing requirements. They will still be required to complete a landing form – provide evidence of their vaccination status, and refrain from entering any health or social care settings* for 10 days after their arrival.

1 hour ago, Cambon said:

Just tried to download the app. 

"This item is not available in your country"

Letter it is. 

The NHS app?

ERA what country is your device set to?

FETA I changed mine from Isle of Man to U.K. years ago so I’d get imperial and not metric measurements 

Edited by The Old Git