NHS app data for Manx residents

ballaughbiker

9 minutes ago, emesde said:

My NHS app is now showing more details of vaccination, such as batch numbers etc. 

Still not sure about the covid pass which isn't there yet. 

i think it will probably launch using the NHS Covid pass service ... like Wales

Edited by manx-person

11 hours ago, emesde said:

My NHS app is now showing more details of vaccination, such as batch numbers etc. 

Still not sure about the covid pass which isn't there yet. 

11 hours ago, manx-person said:

i think it will probably launch using the NHS Covid pass service ...

It’s not going to generate the pass on the app just yet.

You can get, download, print, or save the QR code from the NHS website, or order a printed version from the website or by ringing the appropriate number. In England it’s 119, but that’s not set up for IOM yet. The number should be announced tomorrow.

l’ve downoaded. Done a screen shot. Had it e-mailed to me. I’ll print tomorrow. But as I’m possibly entering Spain from UK, UK from Spain, Spain from UK, Bulgaria from Spain, Spain from Bulgaria and UK from Spain in the next two months I’ll order one on official watermarked paper.

One thing. It has a 30 day validity. So if any entry point requires a pass printed on NHS watermarked paper, and your trip is long…

ED13707E-A4AE-4C41-A5CF-888A8EE345BC.jpeg

• Like 1

Just to make it all as clear as possible.

1. the QR code Pass is not currently available to Manx residents via the NHS App ( although full details of your vaccination with manufacturer, batch number and date do now appear on the App).

2. You can access the pass via the NHS website and download, print, screen print or e-mail to yourself. The Pass you generate this way only has a life of 30 days for GDPR. NB This e-pass may not be acceptable at all international borders.

3. You can order a printed certificate on special NHS watermarked paper by two methods

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/

Or 

0808 1624 119 ( if calling from overseas this may work +44 151 905 0119 )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, John Wright said:

No. 

scroll up for full details

Sorry I thought you said the vac details were not available.

1. the QR code Pass is not currently available to Manx residents via the NHS App ( although full details of your vaccination with manufacturer, batch number and date do no appear on the App).

3 hours ago, Declan said:

Did they make this incredibly convoluted process just to keep GDPR cranks happy. Why do we pander to that lot? They're just the same as the anti-vax lot.

It's easy really 

To download a Covid Certificate with a QR Code (instantly) - https://covid-status.service.nhsx.nhs.uk/

To request a letter sent by post (takes up to 5 days) – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/

To request a letter sent by post (takes up to 5 days) – 0808 1624 119

Not as easy as having it appear in the app. Months ago. 

So you log into the app, get directed to a weg page, log in to the web page, open your phone to get the code, it then emails the QR code to you and you somehow have to print it out - like it's 2003 and anyone other than a boomer still owns a printer.  

This is after having to join the phone queue to get a letter from the government (sorry two letters from the government) because there was no guarantee that it would be ready in time. You've then got to carry a sheaf of unnecessary paper that might get lost. 

VS

open app and show code

All because we weren't sharing data with the UK NHS due to the GDPR-cranks. 

• Like 2