NHS app data for Manx residents

ballaughbiker

3 hours ago, trench12 said:

NHS app doesn’t work for  me as I was double jabbed in the South Atlantic, got booster on I o M,

travel with paper copy of proof of vaccination issued by hospital where we were jabbed, have had no issues travelling or entering any destination to date.

random check on Covid vaccination status on entering Spain last week, no problems encountered....

but I cannot get proof of booster 

Were you on St Helena?

Edited by Gladys

On travelling to Madeira , Portugal the app and paperwork worked great particularly at airport in Madeira. One slick operation with loads of staff to deal with passengers. Incredibly impressive. All told between landing getting bags, immigration , customs , paperwork was around 20 mins tops. Couldn't believe it ! I had a Portugese QA code accessed prior to travel so was in a line just about for myself so that helped. Very Impressive and zero issues with paperwork. Sorting out coming back though is a minefield with the changes to entry in UK and IOM. 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Impressive , my booster is showing on my NHS app and only had it on Monday 6th. Whats concerning is its saying my Covid pass expires on 8th January 2022. What happens after that date and how do you go about getting a new pass ?? Anyone know ? 

The app pass refreshes every time you access it. It’s valid for 30 days from each refresh/download. Try again tomorrow and see.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, snowman said:

If only there was a website which had a faq 

https://covid19.gov.im/vaccination/nhs-covid-pass-for-isle-of-man-residents/

If only the information on that page was correct and could be relied upon.

Dated 1/12/2021.

Please note NHS App is not currently available for Isle of Man residents 

• Like 1