NHS app data for Manx residents

ballaughbiker

1 minute ago, Happier diner said:

The booster is only a half measure for some reason. 0.25ml?

There was some talk about this on R4 this morning.  If you have a normal immune system, then it only needs a little bit to boost it.  If you have an immune system that doesn't work so well you need a 3rd full dose to get it up to the same level as general recipients after their 2 doses.  They then get a booster shot 3 months after their 3rd full shot.

It's an evolving situation though, clearly.

Just now, John Wright said:

No, you could enter France from Spain. As can I. Just can’t go anywhere.

Booster takes up to 7 - 9 days to generate the third travel QR. And can’t be used for travel to some destinations, upload to TAC Verif app, or to enter pubs, bars, shops, places of entertainment in France until 14 days have elapsed.

The EU recommendation is 9 months.

Ah. Understood and thank you. That makes sense to me. 

Just now, wrighty said:

There was some talk about this on R4 this morning.  If you have a normal immune system, then it only needs a little bit to boost it.  If you have an immune system that doesn't work so well you need a 3rd full dose to get it up to the same level as general recipients after their 2 doses.  They then get a booster shot 3 months after their 3rd full shot.

It's an evolving situation though, clearly.

That makes sound scientific sense. However I would be miffed if my modern half shot didn't count as a 3rd shot. I'm still confused on that matter.

I'll update my NHS app after new year and see if it has appeared. 

4 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

That makes sound scientific sense. However I would be miffed if my modern half shot didn't count as a 3rd shot. I'm still confused on that matter.

I'll update my NHS app after new year and see if it has appeared. 

It is a third shot, just not a third primary shot

5 hours ago, John Wright said:

No, you could enter France from Spain. As can I. Just can’t go anywhere.

Booster takes up to 7 - 9 days to generate the third travel QR. And can’t be used for travel to some destinations, upload to TAC Verif app, or to enter pubs, bars, shops, places of entertainment in France until 14 days have elapsed.

The EU recommendation is 9 months.

Just be careful, my booster appears somedays on the covid pass qr section of the app and then other times does not show at all ( just showing the two initial jabs), I would suggest downloading a copy when it is there just to be safe, 

11 minutes ago, ellanvannin2010 said:

Just be careful, my booster appears somedays on the covid pass qr section of the app and then other times does not show at all ( just showing the two initial jabs), I would suggest downloading a copy when it is there just to be safe, 

I save to wallet, e-mail .pdf, screen shot and print!!,

28 minutes ago, ellanvannin2010 said:

Yes. I did this. There is a way to save it to your phone.

58 minutes ago, ellanvannin2010 said:

Today, for instance, the booster does not show on the NHS app but get the pass via the NHS website and it does.

But at least your third shot shows somewhere. Not looking for sympathy. It’s a third world problem/minor inconvenience. And I’m actually very grateful for everything the NHS does.

I just get frustrated by the Byzantine labyrinthine bureaucracy

• Like 1

We were double jabbed in the British Overseas Territories.

On being vaccinated in Feb and April I received a Public Health england card giving details of date, vaccine type and batch.

This information  appears in my list of vaccinations in my NHS record. But I cannot acces the app beacuse when I do I am told there is no record of may vaccinations !

Manx care and covid111 have been `unable' to resolve this issue, but I can be assured that this type of problem is 'a hot topic' is 'up for much discussion'

UK residents who were jabbed abroad with an approved vaccine can now access the QR code ...........i still cannot.

I have had thge Booster on the IoM , I can get a QR code for the booster !

but it is alright 111 covidi can use my PHE card to show I am jabbed or even the record of vaccination ........I think not 

I am sure many individuals are workig hard but at least give out correct information.

The UK gov put in a huge amount of effort to get us vaccinated just wish this could be replicated on the IoM 

https://www.forces.net/news/covid-uk-overseas-territory-be-first-whole-island-vaccinated-after-raf-flight

How The RAF Flew COVID Vaccines To Ascension Island! ✈️🌍 - YouTube.url How The RAF Flew COVID Vaccines To Ascension Island! ✈️🌍 - YouTube.url

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trench12 said:

We were double jabbed in the British Overseas Territories.

On being vaccinated in Feb and April I received a Public Health england card giving details of date, vaccine type and batch.

This information  appears in my list of vaccinations in my NHS record. But I cannot acces the app beacuse when I do I am told there is no record of may vaccinations !

Manx care and covid111 have been `unable' to resolve this issue, but I can be assured that this type of problem is 'a hot topic' is 'up for much discussion'

UK residents who were jabbed abroad with an approved vaccine can now access the QR code ...........i still cannot.

I have had thge Booster on the IoM , I can get a QR code for the booster !

but it is alright 111 covidi can use my PHE card to show I am jabbed or even the record of vaccination ........I think not 

I am sure many individuals are workig hard but at least give out correct information.

The UK gov put in a huge amount of effort to get us vaccinated just wish this could be replicated on the IoM 

https://www.forces.net/news/covid-uk-overseas-territory-be-first-whole-island-vaccinated-after-raf-flight

How The RAF Flew COVID Vaccines To Ascension Island! ✈️🌍 - YouTube.url 69 B · 0 downloads How The RAF Flew COVID Vaccines To Ascension Island! ✈️🌍 - YouTube.url 69 B · 2 downloads

But when you show the 2D barcode for scan, viewing, etc, they don’t look at 1 of 3, 2 of 3, but 3 of 3, the booster one. It’s all anyone is interested in? 

It’s not the IoM, they don’t run the app. It’s NHS England. Why they won’t upload my third primary or your 1st & 2nd doses when the info is routed via IoM is down to them.

15 minutes ago, John Wright said:

But when you show the 2D barcode for scan, viewing, etc, they don’t look at 1 of 3, 2 of 3, but 3 of 3, the booster one. It’s all anyone is interested in? 

I guess they just assume that if they see a no3, there must have been a No1 and a No2. I'm not sure if that's an unsafe assumption. 

13 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

I guess they just assume that if they see a no3, there must have been a No1 and a No2. I'm not sure if that's an unsafe assumption. 

I’ve travelled quite a bit since the Manx info went live on the website and now the app. 6 international flights, 3 international ferry trips. The only one that is ever asked for, or scanned on entry to bars, restaurants, etc, is the most recent. It’s the only one with the necessary data.

• Thanks 1