Design & Apple Mac Magazines For Free

the-rhymes

Hello,

We have a pile of design & Apple Mac magazines sitting around the studio and we need to get rid ASAP. They are in good condition and I would rather give them to a good home than bin them...

MacUser, Creative Review, Computer Arts and Design Week make up the bulk. I estimate between 30 - 60 magazines. I'm not good at estimating :).

Some of them are quite new, they contain lots of examples & tutorials which would be very useful for budding artists and designers.

If you can collect in the next week or so you are most welcome to them. We are based just off Athol Street.

If a charity, the college or a school wants them I can deliver to the Douglas area!

This is a job lot, I will not split them as I don't have time.

I'm suprised to say that I still have no takers on this one...

Do we not have any art/design students on the Manx Forums?

I'm going on my holidays so you have a few weeks left (till I get back) to leave me a message!

La la la la...

More free stuff coming out of the cubbyhole soon.

I'm not an art or design student but I do a lot of creative art and bits of graphic design so I'd be interested, but not at the expense of someone with a greater need.

Give me a shout if you haven't got rid of them when you absolutely need them out of the door and I'll happily take them off your hands.

Archived