Local Authority Elections

Amadeus

The Local Authority General Elections are set to take place on Thursday 22 July 2021.

https://www.gov.im/categories/home-and-neighbourhood/elections-and-voting/local-authority-election/

The elections previously postponed twice during the Covid-19 restrictions in place, mean that each of the 21 Local Authorities on the Island are seeking new Members to serve their Boards.

Douglas will have 12 vacant seats split between the four Wards, Central, East, North and South.

http://douglas.gov.im/index.php/services-hidden/item/2641-election#.YNd78-hKhPY 

Some of you might already know that I have decided to stand for Douglas South in these elections. If you live in South then you might see me out and about knocking on doors over the next weeks. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Some of you might already know that I have decided to stand for Douglas South in these elections. If you live in South then you might see me out and about knocking on doors over the next weeks. 

Fair play to you for trying, I wish you luck. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cissolt said:

The accusations of bullying and petty behaviour in onchan will put a lot of candidates off applying.  

And another suspended Clerk (CEO)…

• Like 1