Le Tour

TheTeapot

12 minutes ago, Gizo said:

It was brilliant 

Yeah, proper racing going on there. Chaotic, very very quick, nuts route. So much going on all stage, I think they were all knackered with about 50km still to go! 

Everyone can have a rest tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Roger Ram said:

An epic day of sport.  Three screens on the go with the Tour, F1, moto gp and Wimbledon all to watch.

I've got four on the go - Tour, F1, Moto GP, Wimbledon and Derbyshire v Yorkshire cricket...

Missed most of todays stage which from reports has been total chaos but got in in time to see more chaos and there's still potentially even more to come.

Highlights show will be worth a watch.

so good today, Vinegarde showed he's definitely in this race. Pogacar definately looking over his shoulder now, hope the Visma team do a number on Pog in the mountains. Cant wait. 

• Like 1

Another dominant performance up front.

Is today going to be Cavs last appearance at The Tour?  Let’s hope not, it would be nice to see him have a last crack at it tomorrow but looking unlikely he will be there as it stands .

8 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

No, tomorrow is a day off. 

Correct, my error.

And he has crept in with a couple of minutes to spare so fingers crossed that he can go out on a high or at least be involved in a sprint finish at the end of the next stage on Tuesday.

Loving the sport lately.  The Tour and Wimbledon today, currently watching Indycar about to start and the conclusion of the Goodwood FOS and then England later.