Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

4 minutes ago, quilp said:

I'd like to thank Ann for all her efforts here. Information and knowledge is like food to me, can't get enough of it. So thanks for the fucking scone Ann. 

No butter or jam though. And the scone is made entirely of unbaked flour.

13 minutes ago, quilp said:

I'd like to thank Ann for all her efforts here. Information and knowledge is like food to me, can't get enough of it. So thanks for the fucking scone Ann. 

Just as AIDS was kicking off there were seemingly plausible theories that it was nothing to do with a virus.  Main proponent was an American called Duesberg, if I recall correctly. I wonder how all that would have panned out if he’d have had The Internet to peddle his nonsense. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Wonder what @Annor others think of this

It's obvious:

Biblical Meaning of  13
13 sins on Jesus’ list, 13 Israeli tribes, and 13 famines described in the Bible.
13 governments that rebelled against God. It is considered that this government was inspired by Satan, and that also brought number 13 to a bad reputation.
The appearance of the dragon, who symbolizes Satan, and its appearance was in the Book of Revelation: The dragon appears there 13 times.
Abraham’s son was called Ishmael, and he was circumcised at the age of 13.
If you open the Book of Revelation, you can see Chapter 13 is talking about Antichrist and the Beasts.

Biblical Meaning of 521 Angel Number
521 spiritually means that you have to maintain your faith no matter how you have been knocked down. Besides, you have to remember that some days will be difficult but never give up your hope in going after your dreams.

• Like 1

Suggested survey: Ask local people if they know about the Dr. Ryan Cole (pathologist) video on BitChute. Then ask them who they trust -- our government and pro-vax 'doctors' or Dr. Cole.

There is a substantial advantage to evaluating deception as a group of people rather than as individuals. To see evidence of this, ask the questions and marvel at the widespread awakening.

Edited by Ann

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

There is a substantial advantage to evaluation of deception as a group of people rather than as individuals. To see evidence of this... 

...look at religion.

Oh Ann, the irony..! 

Edited by quilp

29 minutes ago, Ann said:

Suggested survey: Ask local people if they know about the Dr. Ryan Cole (pathologist) video on BitChute. Then ask them who they trust -- our government and pro-vax 'doctors' or Dr. Cole.

There is a substantial advantage to evaluation of deception as a group of people rather than as individuals. To see evidence of this, ask the questions and marvel at the widespread awakening.

Why are doctors who don't agree with you 'doctors' but doctors who do are doctors?