Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

On 8/8/2021 at 8:12 PM, pongo said:

Large numbers of unvaccinated people keep the thing in circulation and increase the likelihood of further mutation. They pose a significant risk of further transmission. And if they get sick then they will create a drain on NHS resources.

Research has shown that vaccinated people who catch Covid 19 typically have a significantly reduced 'viral load' and are therefore less likely to spread it.

It's not only that the anti-vaccine people are dumb. Not getting vaccinated is selfish.

Incorrect. "Vaccinated" people, due to the "vaccine" not killing the virus, are the main cause of virus mutation. In very simplistic explanation which most on here are only capable of understanding, it is akin to not fully taking an antibiotic leaving bacteria to become resistant. Everyone keeps "the thing" in circulation because everyone regardless of their "vaccination" status are still carriers.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2021 at 10:08 PM, NoTail said:

I sort of enjoy reading the posts of loonies, but I am now getting annoyed by the sheer ignorance of the anti vaxxers

It's more the ignorance and lunacy of vaxxers that worries me. I have the popcorn in the cupboard ready for the fun in a few years ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scipio said:

In very simplistic explanation which most on here are only capable of understanding, it is akin to not fully taking an antibiotic leaving bacteria to become resistant. 

See, much earlier on in the pandemic I thought this would be a valid worry. But it isn't. It is an incorrect analogy.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 3:40 PM, Ann said:

From Shots to Clots: Science shows COVID vaccines cause blood clots, by Dr. Joel S. Hirschhorn, 6 Aug 2021.

"This article provides summaries of key recently published research on two types of observed blood clots - microscopic and relatively large size - that merit serious attention and concern. One inevitable conclusion is that the FDA with support from big media is not doing its job to ensure truly informed consent by those taking vaccine shots."

https://trialsitenews.com/from-shots-to-clots-science-shows-covid-vaccines-cause-blood-clots/

In his article Dr. Hirschhorn links to this site, where we can find testimonies from those who have experienced problems with the vaccines, related public health policy, and much more:

https://1000covidstories.com/

It's no good Ann, the hive mind of the jabbers won't allow them to read and acknowledge  anything that goes against their solid beliefs that the Government are there to do them good.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, John Wright said:

Thread topic was opened specifically to let Ann have her say in a separate thread. It’s like flat earth and 5G. You don’t have to read it. Put her on ignore. We all know she’ll not accept that’s she’s wrong, or that the nasty people she believes in a racists, anti semites, white supremacists and conspiracy theorists. Or that she is guilty of the same by associating and disseminating.

Fair enough.

2 hours ago, Scipio said:

Incorrect. "Vaccinated" people, due to the "vaccine" not killing the virus, are the main cause of virus mutation. In very simplistic explanation which most on here are only capable of understanding, it is akin to not fully taking an antibiotic leaving bacteria to become resistant. Everyone keeps "the thing" in circulation because everyone regardless of their "vaccination" status are still carriers.

I'm afraid it's nothing like that at all. Are you an expert and have you just come to this conclusion all on your own or have you been listening to someone talking nonsense and now regurgitating it. 

Vaccines don't kill viruses and they are not designed to do so. They only remain in the body for days if not hours.

They show the body something that the body recognises as a harmful virus (even though its harmless). The body prepares defences against it and remembers how it did it.

Bit like showing a lurcher a fake rabbit. It learns to chase it and then when it sees a real one it remembers it has to chase it. 

I suggest you include some science in your arguments then there might be a small chance someone might take notice.....oh hang on, on second thoughts stay with your current strategy 🤣

Edited by Happier diner
  • Like 6

11 hours ago, Scipio said:

no, I won't waste my time on the hive mind of jabbers

You are clearly an informed person. I agree with all your comments. Strangely, many of the other comments are at a remarkably low intellectual level and not representative of Manx political awareness as I know it through personal contact and on other websites.

It seems that informed commenters here are basically repeating what's now common knowledge in the wider community. It's dangerous for controllers to try keep a lid on escalating societal pressures. Policy makers for major mainstream media seem to understand this as they now support more open discussion of the vax problem.

John Wright et al., although you might have underestimated the knowledge of some who would contribute to this thread, I would encourage you to take heart from the fact that in the broader context referred to above, you did a good thing.

I shall now leave you and your associates in peace. So many Manx people follow sites such as those to which I referred that I don't think it's necessary for informed people to continue on threads like this. Almost everyone and their dog knows the truth from sources such as Dr. Ryan Cole and Doctors for COVID Ethics. Events are now moving toward a permanent resolution of this evil.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Almost everyone and their dog knows the truth from sources such as Dr. Ryan Cole and Doctors for COVID Ethics. Events are now moving toward a permanent resolution of this evil.

My cat says Dr Ryan Cole is a lying idiot, and everyone knows cats are smarter than everyone and their dog. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Happier diner said:

I'm afraid it's nothing like that at all. Are you an expert and have you just come to this conclusion all on your own or have you been listening to someone talking nonsense and now regurgitating it. 

Vaccines don't kill viruses and they are not designed to do so. They only remain in the body for days if not hours.

They show the body something that the body recognises as a harmful virus (even though its harmless). The body prepares defences against it and remembers how it did it.

Bit like showing a lurcher a fake rabbit. It learns to chase it and then when it sees a real one it remembers it has to chase it. 

I suggest you include some science in your arguments then there might be a small chance someone might take notice.....oh hang on, on second thoughts stay with your current strategy 🤣

There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions.  Do you recognise yourself yet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1