Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

2 minutes ago, Scipio said:

There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions.  Do you recognise yourself yet?

How much 'evidence and evidence' would you need to be presented with to accept that vaccines work?

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Scipio said:

There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions.  Do you recognise yourself yet?

Same could be said of the anti vaxxers.

Where is the evidence? None has been produced here, plenty of opinion from self proclaimed experts and people of dubious professional history, which is not evidence. . 

36 minutes ago, Scipio said:

No sorry. Actually I recognise you. 

Being a scientist, I look at the evidence then I make my decision. You make your decision then search for some evidence to try and support it.. 

The massive weight of evidence is against you and your silly views.

For example if I went to England and asked the 250,000 or so practicing doctors there if they supported vaccination ill wager 250,000 would say yes.

You seem to be able to find the odd 'doctor' who would say no.

For me that's a done deal. So clear off with trying to discredit my intelligence. 

Edited by Happier diner
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, immortalpuppet said:

Will be nice to see how your comments age over the next year or so. 

I'm guessing it will be similar to the posts from a couple of years ago about how fires in the US were being caused by experimental lazer weapons in space.

Or the QAnon nonsense about thousands of sealed indictments.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2021 at 6:23 PM, Scipio said:

Incorrect. "Vaccinated" people, due to the "vaccine" not killing the virus, are the main cause of virus mutation. In very simplistic explanation which most on here are only capable of understanding, it is akin to not fully taking an antibiotic leaving bacteria to become resistant. Everyone keeps "the thing" in circulation because everyone regardless of their "vaccination" status are still carriers.

Dunning-Kruger in full swing. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Someone is distributing The Shite in central Douglas now, which is fantastic because we were nearly out of bog roll! 

6A007F69-101F-42DB-AAE2-5C6C365573C4.jpeg

Stopped in Jersey, the anti vaxxers are claiming free speech is being stopped but I guess many copies have already found similar use to yours😂

https://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2021/08/20/stopping-publication-of-the-rock-breaches-free-speech/

• Haha 1

Someone posted vax-related info. here:

https://evolutionofconsciousness.health.blog/

It's relevant to all, including those who were vaxxed.

Although the ideal is no vax, the fewer the number of shots, the greater the chances of staying alive.

• Haha 1