Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

24 minutes ago, Ann said:

Someone posted vax-related info. here:

https://evolutionofconsciousness.health.blog/

It's relevant to all, including those who were vaxxed.

Although the ideal is no vax, the fewer the number of shots, the greater the chances of staying alive.

Deary me. I thought you had given up with this stuff. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Blog/bog same thing....

In other words, you have jabber's bowel -- your reaction to such truth is an ars* collapse. It's best you don't look at the latest updates on that site. If you read / listen carefully to those experts, you will realize that you are going to lose much more than watery faeces.

Just now, Ann said:

In other words, you have jabber's bowel -- your reaction to such truth is an ars* collapse. It's best you don't look at the latest updates on that site. If you read / listen carefully to those experts, you will realize that you are going to lose much more than watery faeces.

Are you saying everyone who took the vaccine is going to die? 

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

How do you explain the fact that most cases & hospitalization cases are in unvaccinated?

2 hours ago, Happier diner said:

Hey Ann. Here's an article from an organisation that has practicing doctors and scientists. Not some crack pots. Dare you to read it.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)00947-8/fulltext

I can’t help but feel you’ve wasted your time posting this for Ann to read. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ann said:

I try to avoid battle with the intellectually unarmed and therefore spare most commenters. It is more satisfying to see truth prevailing globally. The site I mentioned https://evolutionofconsciousness.health.blog/ is one of many places where we can monitor the defeat of evil, ignorance and stupidity.

You still have not told us what you think.

• Like 2

I love it when these deranged flat earthers/vaccine deniers/lizard people/5G wankers put in an appearance; it’s bloody good fun reading the shit they devour and laughing out loud that they fall for this baseless hokum. Being a fairly unpleasant sod with zero empathy I enjoy a decent chance to mock these witless fucks and here we have another one. Bring it on. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3