Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

7 hours ago, hampsterkahn said:

Mr Heading says he is going to bring legal action against individuals who he claims have committed “ crimes against the people “

This will be  in a “Maritime court”

My  knowledge of legal matters is very limited and in In my naivety, I always thought “Maritime Courts “ were  to do with  the sea and shipping 

Is it on the same lines as the other year, in hired room at the Manchester Art Gallery, when  similar charges were brought by Mr H against IoM health minister and Director of public health and Jersey’s Public Health chief in a “common law court”

The charges were similar but the vaccine was  a different one, the  HPV vaccine.

The outcome was referred to in another story about “ Common Law Courts” in Iom News today( 15 Oct 2020) saying that the  “defendants” were all found   “guilty”.They were   required by the court “ to be removed from their positions and be barred from any future roles in health” -and  pay a shared fine  of £250,000 to Mr Heading and all HPV vaccs. were to cease   immediately.

Are there prosecutors/ defenders, judges, juries in these courts ?   who appoints them? who   gives judgement ?

- or are they simply a soap box and refuge for the delusional

Have you not heard of "Free men on the land"?  (Also known as "Sovereign Citizens" in the States.)  

They're obsessed with legal concepts they don't understand (or "stand under" as they would have it) like consent, common law, statute law, and maritime law and admiralty courts.

Freeman on the land - RationalWiki    People - often desperate - fall under their spell and end up getting themselves into completely avoidable trouble with the legal system

You can find some videos on Youtube (mostly American) of what they get up to in court.  They'd be hilarious if they weren't so sad in many respects.

Sovereign Citizens Fail in Court - YouTube

Sovereign Citizen Get Tased Trying To Enter Courtroom - YouTube   The ironic thing here is that he was only up for riding a bicycle at night without lights... 

Sovereign Citizen Freeman Tries Usual BS on Judge. Judge Hysterically Spews it Back - YouTube

I felt quite sorry for this last guy as he was completely lost and confused as the judge slowly turned the tables on him. 

4 hours ago, Ghost Ship said:

Have you not heard of "Free men on the land"?  (Also known as "Sovereign Citizens" in the States.)  

They're obsessed with legal concepts they don't understand (or "stand under" as they would have it) like consent, common law, statute law, and maritime law and admiralty courts.

Freeman on the land - RationalWiki    People - often desperate - fall under their spell and end up getting themselves into completely avoidable trouble with the legal system

You can find some videos on Youtube (mostly American) of what they get up to in court.  They'd be hilarious if they weren't so sad in many respects.

Sovereign Citizens Fail in Court - YouTube

Sovereign Citizen Get Tased Trying To Enter Courtroom - YouTube   The ironic thing here is that he was only up for riding a bicycle at night without lights... 

Sovereign Citizen Freeman Tries Usual BS on Judge. Judge Hysterically Spews it Back - YouTube

I felt quite sorry for this last guy as he was completely lost and confused as the judge slowly turned the tables on him. 

Have you not heard of Tame Elf?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, hampsterkahn said:

It is the “maritime court “/“ common law court “ aspect which I don’t  understand  and was hoping it could be explained to me.

It is run by kangaroos (or wallabies in the IOM).

"A kangaroo court is a "jumped-up" court that is typically convened ad hoc, ignores recognized standards of law or justice, and carries little or no official standing in the territory within which it resides. A kangaroo court may ignore due process and come to a predetermined conclusion." (Wikipedia)