Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

22 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Covid deniers have been sticking up anti mask posters on British Rail and Transport for London property.

Staff sent to remove them have been injured as the posters were booby trapped.

This reflects the truth of the Covid deniers, anti vaxx, and every other conspiracy theory believer.

D6274AD6-A6DD-41A5-815F-91ECFB53F5E9.jpeg

This doesn't reflect the truth of 'the Covid deniers, anti vaxx, and every other conspiracy theory believer' 

You would call me a Covid Denier, Anti vaxxer and a conspiracy theorist, but would I put razors on posters no I wouldn't. 

You will ALWAYS have a small group of knobheads - unfortunatly these are the ones that get the most air time and make an already hard topic to discuss NEAR on impossible.  

3 hours ago, John Wright said:

Covid deniers have been sticking up anti mask posters on British Rail and Transport for London property.

Staff sent to remove them have been injured as the posters were booby trapped.

This reflects the truth of the Covid deniers, anti vaxx, and every other conspiracy theory believer.

D6274AD6-A6DD-41A5-815F-91ECFB53F5E9.jpeg

Were it not obscene the comment above would be laughable.

Deplorable conduct such as illustrated no more "reflects the truth" of those who question, or object to, the 'covid narrative' than the behaviour of violent football hooligans 'reflects the truth' of those who support and enjoy football. The implication there is any connection between the two does all of us in a civilised society a grave disservice.

The moderator of this forum - also the poster above - continues to seek to marginalise and ridicule those who choose not to unquestioningly accept the increasingly biased reporting and comment coming from government and the media. The titling of this thread being another example.

The reality is that many legitimate questions remain to be asked, and answered, about almost everything relating to covid 19 - not least the never before used 'lockdowns'. Australia and New Zealand for example, are currently 'locked-down', not because of any out of control deadly virus, but because of 'cases' arising from the deeply questionable PCR tests. Increasingly heavy-handed state control is concerning for millions, who are questioning and protesting, but none resorting to the use of razor-blades.

Having questions or voicing protest neither makes one a 'covid denier' or 'anti-vaxxer', and certainly not a 'flat Earther' as our moderator continues to attempt to imply. Many simply have questions about the hastily rolled-out covid vaccines - all, according to their producers, remain in their trial period until 2023. Civilised people ought to be able to discuss the issues openly, informatively and reasonably. Perhaps our moderator is not such a person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Were it not obscene the comment above would be laughable.

Deplorable conduct such as illustrated no more "reflects the truth" of those who question, or object to, the 'covid narrative' than the behaviour of violent football hooligans 'reflects the truth' of those who support and enjoy football. The implication there is any connection between the two does all of us in a civilised society a grave disservice.

Much as I hate to agree with any anti vaxxer/Covid denier, Ricardo is right on this.

I know a couple of these looney tunes who would in no way condone such conduct.

3 hours ago, Interested H said:

You would call me a Covid Denier, Anti vaxxer and a conspiracy theorist, but would I put razors on posters no I wouldn't. 

You will ALWAYS have a small group of knobheads - unfortunatly these are the ones that get the most air time and make an already hard topic to discuss NEAR on impossible.  

And you don't see the connection between the violent language that those like Ann and others have used on here about the retribution that all those involved in vaccination campaigns 'deserve' and this sort of action?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Roger Mexico, for you and others here who seem to have difficulty understanding this subject, I refer to due process via criminal courts. Follow developments on this subject, especially as reported by medical experts who describe the "vaccinations" as "genocide." I previously provided references.

The level of writing by some commenters here is consistent with what might be expected of those suffering multi-infarct dementia after the clot shot.

Personally I would be happy for people like you to take the clot shots. At least the standard of conversation here would improve after you are gone.

Edited by Ann

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Roger Mexico, for you and others here who seem to have difficulty understanding this subject, I refer to due process via criminal courts. Follow developments on this subject, especially as reported by medical experts who describe the "vaccinations" as "genocide." I previously provided references.

The level of writing by some commenters here is consistent with what might be expected of those suffering multi-infarct dementia after the clot shot.

Personally I would be happy for people like you to take the the clot shots. At least the standard of conversation here would improve after you are gone.

Crikey!

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Personally I would be happy for people like you to take the clot shots. At least the standard of conversation here would improve after you are gone.

Thank you for proving my point.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Ann said:

It's quite amusing to watch the angry inner giant lizard reveal itself.

One of the most common conspiracy theories that is always part of it is the de-population one. It is a source of amusement that those who believe that shit are often cheering on the potential mass murder of those who disagree, or as now those who have chosen wisely.

47 minutes ago, Ann said:

Don't worry,every day is another day closer to death

On 9/8/2021 at 9:50 AM, Ann said:

Phil, governments are now backing away from the "pandemic" / "vaccination" lies and genocide. 

We are heading for a revolt and the criminals behind this attack are terrified. We should all be "vaccinated" by now but the genocide stalled before even half the adult citizenry received the kill shot. Rage against our attackers will become extreme as "vaccination" injuries and deaths soar. Political puppets and front men will be thrown to the wolves by their masters but we must ensure that all the criminals pay for their crimes.

I know that this thread is like fly paper to catch people with views like yours, but I am still staggered by just how unhinged you are.  Do you live in the Isle of Man, or are you one of the global band of warriors who like stirring things for fun?

The Joker in Dark Knight comes to mind.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just...DO things."

Or the Bard - "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Idiot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1