Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

11 minutes ago, New Broom said:
The most noticeable aspect of this forum is its' negativity. Some is abusive and, being frank, bullying. It is not an attractive place. I am fairly sure few if any of the contributors conduct themselves as they do here, in their everyday lives. Kindness is not over-rated.

Other forums are available

42 minutes ago, New Broom said:
The most noticeable aspect of this forum is its' negativity... Kindness is not over-rated.

You forgot to mention the grammar Nazis.

May I kindly point out that there's no apostrophe in the possessive its, let alone at the end of it?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Augustus said:

"Common Law Court listed nutritionist". What does that even mean?

Anyone can call themselves a 'nutritionist', it's not a protected term in the UK, unlike dietitian.  However Allanson does call herself a "Registered Dietitian and Clinical Nutritionist".   She may try to qualify this with saying the business is registered with this 'Common Law Court' malarkey, but just saying you are a 'dietitian' required current registration and she doesn't have that.

She does also claim:

I was a full member of the BDA, (The Association of UK Dietitians). BDA Membership number: 2791. I was registered with the Health & Care Professions Council: Registration number: DT03980. I carry full professional insurance and am qualified to advise on ANY aspects of nutrition and dietetic care. Now swapped to Common Law Court Registration instead.

But you need current registration to use a protected term and given that they seem to decide to go after unregistered osteopaths (in this case maybe the common law nonsense applies as well), she could find herself up before the common-or-garden courts some time soon.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Anyone can call themselves a 'nutritionist', it's not a protected term in the UK, unlike dietitian.

She's no better than "holistic nutritionist" (and definitely NOT a "Doctor") Gillian McKeith. I might send her a few bags of poop through the post, some of which may or may not be human, and see what she can deduce from that.

I would like these advocates of common law to say whether they send their children to state schools, pay NI and tax, collect child allowance, are in receipt of any state benefit, use the health service, vote in elections, pay rates, register their ownership of land, or avail themselves of any other public service.  

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I would like these advocates of common law to say whether they send their children to state schools, pay NI and tax, collect child allowance, are in receipt of any state benefit, use the health service, vote in elections, pay rates, register their ownership of land, or avail themselves of any other public service.  

I know what I'D like to say to them, although I'm pretty sure it's against the Malicious Communications Act, as well as whatever passes for the law in their tiny, obdurate minds.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

"Compassion for the conned, contempt for conman"

The question is which is which I suppose.  With some people you can't hope noting that these pseudo-courts always seem to decide things very conveniently for them, whether it's that you don't need to pay tax or own property that someone else has a claim over.  When ignoring the conventional courts  results in something that might inconvenience you (such as put you in prison), it magically turns out to be OK to recognise them after all.

On 2/6/2022 at 1:43 PM, Gladys said:

You don’t need them to say Gladys. We all know the answer 😀

• 5 months later...
On 10/21/2021 at 12:30 PM, slinkydevil said:

Not anti-vax (although probably is) but another one who has little grasp of reality:

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=63999

I like this: Wendy Elizabeth Megson said that her name was a ’legal fiction’ and asked the court to address her as ’Wendy'

"I'm not called Wendy, so please call me Wendy." Nuts, they should just bump the fine up everytime these people waste more court time. £500 every half hour of nonsense.

Finally the case has come the Court and she's been sent down for 20 weeks.  Some of the details are quite distressing if you're an animal lover (as she claimed to be).

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 8:50 PM, Roger Mexico said:

Not directly related to anti-vax, but one of their number has recently been in Court.  Worth quoting in full for its consistent loopiness:

A 58-year-old woman has been given a conditional discharge after admitting failing to complete an income tax return and pay a £875 fine despite warnings.

Shem Heather Allanson appeared in court on Thursday after being arrested by police on a warrant and spending time in custody.

She initially refused to speak to magistrates, but then read from a piece of paper saying: ’I am a living woman. You are trespassing upon me.’

She claimed that the Isle of Man Courts of Justice were trying to force a contract and that she had been ’kidnapped’ and ’incarcerated’.

She said: ’I require you to desist and restore my freedom.’

After refusing to enter a plea to the tax offence, magistrates entered a not guilty plea on her behalf.

Allanson said: ’I’m not Ms Allanson. I’m not a legal fiction. I’m a living woman. The income tax division doesn’t have a contract. You are using coercion with menaces to try and force a contract. You can’t act on my behalf. I don’t wish to make a plea. There is no case.’

A trial date was fixed for February 11 and Allanson was told she would be remanded in prison until that date as she had not responded when asked if she wanted to make a bail application.

However, after spending further time in custody downstairs at the courthouse, Allanson asked for her case to be called back on. She initially said she would enter a guilty plea under duress but was told this was not acceptable and any guilty plea would have to be of her own free will, otherwise the not guilty plea would remain.

She then entered a guilty plea.

The court heard that Allanson had failed to submit a tax return for the period ending April 5, 2019.

In September 2021 she was given a further one month to file the return but had failed to do so and had also failed to pay a fine of £875.

In court she claimed she had thought that the income tax liability was only when she signed the form so she had not signed it, believing it was not a contract.

She said she had declined two summons’ that were sent, in a way she thought had been lawful, so she said she was shocked when police had come to ’bash my door down’.

Magistrates reminded Allanson that the order to submit the income tax return and pay the fine was still in place.

She agreed to pay the £875 fine at a rate of £200 per month.

You will be unsurprised to discover that she is a 'nutritionist'.

NV1Ikm2.png

Wonder what she's been up to this time.