Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

12 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Vaccine uptake at the prison "slow". Thought it might be, a lot of the mental health problems that can lead to prison can also lead to being a rabid anti-vaxxer i'd have thought. 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/vaccine-uptake-at-prison-slow/

More likely that those imprisoned are likely to be the sort of people that have a problem with authority and therefore refuse as a way of demonstrating their independence.  It doesn't make much sense, but people who think clearly and coherently with long-term aims aren't usually the sort who spend much time in prison.

• Like 3

Here's a conspiracy theory for you, about the origins of the virus that I've completely made up.

There has been a lot of speculation about the virus being engineered and then purposefully released as a bioweapon. Most people have been very keen to point the finger at the chinese, but hold on. Releasing the virus on your own people? They might be mad enough but its unlikely. No, you must look further afield. Maybe look at those spreading the word, like Mike Pompeo. For the virus IS man made, and HAS been released on purpose - by the CIA!

Shocking but true!

Remember those mysterious vaping deaths? Those were trials. The world military games in Wuhan late 2019? That's when the virus was introduced to China.

The US, concerned about their place in the world and the rising threat from the east have been working on a disease epidemic plan for decades, and they thought they had designed this one to affect oriental people. Obviously though, this didn't work, cos people are people and there are no races, although try telling americans that!

To actually put such a dangerous plan into action - releasing a live novel virus into the wild - is actually insane, and while the plan had bubbled away for decades it wasn't until the election of a genuine lunatic that those at the CIA found it could actually happen. Pompeo and Trump hate the chinese, and decided to go for it. Trump had been told the plan and you can see it in his words and actions early in the pandemic. The virus will be introduced and then it'll take a couple of months to start being noticed, there might be a bit of sickness around to start with but nothing that unusual. Remember the military games were in October, it wasnt til December that people started dying in enough numbers for someone to realise something was going on.

Trump, sticking to the plan, announced his China travel ban. He'd been told this would make him look strong and decisive, while being able to pin it all on China. Remember him saying about US covid cases 'its just a couple of cases in Washington', well thats cos thats what he'd been told to expect. Thinking the way the virus had been designed it was expected to work like SARS, and fizzle out after some intensive contact tracing and isolation policies. It was meant to cause China a lot of hassle, less so the rest of the world. 

This whole thing is a massive US fuck up brought out of evil and fear.

17 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

It's not just Russian money & disaster capitalists promoting the anti-vax / brexit / trump / climate-science sceptic / crypto-currency line anymore. It's become a moronic cottage industry of its own. I think I preferred it when these types were just bigoted religious loons. 

I've noticed how covid deniers and climate change deniers tend to be the same people!

2 hours ago, Ann said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Rkeh3RpPpT6E/

Doctors Rebellion: 2 hours of doctor interviews in one video – STOP THE SHOT!

URGENT PRESS ADVISORY

International Leaders Disclose New Medical Data on Vaccine Risks. Doctors are silent no more.

Viewing of this new video is strongly recommended.

Ignoring uneducated narrow minded shit is something that is also strongly recommended 

Edited by Mr Helmut Fromage
Deluded

4 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

The population control thing is a very common theme in conspiracy circles. Things like this encourage it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

An even easier form of population control would be not to administer the vax to anyone (apart from the lizard overlords), drop all isolation requirements and claim that the NHS can no longer cope and close it to covid patients, surely? 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

An even easier form of population control would be not to administer the vax to anyone (apart from the lizard overlords), drop all isolation requirements and claim that the NHS can no longer cope and close it to covid patients, surely? 

I don't know, I'm not part of the New World Order who run everything. You'd have to ask them.

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't know, I'm not part of the New World Order who run everything. You'd have to ask them.

Erm, it was rhetorical in response to the conspiracy theorist.  If they want to kill people there is a ready made natural virus very willing to help. 

I'm being silly Gladys.

Anyone ever read Tom Clancys Rainbow 6, the novel that the computer game spawned from? In that rich environmentalists want to save the planet by killing most people. They come up with an aerosolised ebola-like hemorrhagic fever and release it through the air conditioning at the sydney olympics before selling the world a 'vaccine' that is actual more virus.

Clancy also had a plane fly into the white house in debt of honour released pre-9/11  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I'm being silly Gladys.

Anyone ever read Tom Clancys Rainbow 6, the novel that the computer game spawned from? In that rich environmentalists want to save the planet by killing most people. They come up with an aerosolised ebola-like hemorrhagic fever and release it through the air conditioning at the sydney olympics before selling the world a 'vaccine' that is actual more virus.

Clancy also had a plane fly into the white house in debt of honour released pre-9/11  

Sorry, sense of humour malfunction there. 

This conspiracy nonsense is so hard to comprehend.  All nations have to be signed up to it in some way and yet there are so many disparate and dissonant cultures worldwide, it is hard to see them all on the same page on things like this.  And then, of course, why? 

38 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I'm being silly Gladys.

Isn’t there a bio-weapon story in ‘Executive Orders’ too? So long ago that I read any Tom Clancy, but it’s the one where Jack Ryan as president has to enforce a lockdown and there are several ‘beans and ammo’ type nutjobs against the idea. 

T

12 minutes ago, wrighty said:

Isn’t there a bio-weapon story in ‘Executive Orders’ too? So long ago that I read any Tom Clancy, but it’s the one where Jack Ryan as president has to enforce a lockdown and there are several ‘beans and ammo’ type nutjobs against the idea. 

Yeah, ebola again, Iranians and stuff I think. Don't remember lockdowns but definitely mountain men. Been a long time since ive read any too.

Edit - thinking about it executive orders came first, and the villains of rainbow 6 use the iranian virus as the foundation of theirs.

Edited by TheTeapot