Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

It's amazing stuff.

I have a family member who lives in Oxford, and who participated in the AZ trials. There is family history of blood clots and strokes. He has suffered no ill effects. Nor have I, from the Pfizer jab.

No.11 on the list has me creased up. "Hidden list of unfamiliar ingredients". Sounds like any number of packaged foods, whose ingredients are printed on the pack, but so small they might just as well be hidden. How many people actually read the list before tucking in? Most of the other 24 reasons are just as crazy.

I'm sure Darwin would have a few good ideas.......

1 hour ago, Ann said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FPehpfdTleDo/

Former Pfizer vice president Dr. Michael Yeadon

"They are lying to you all the time. Do not take, especially if you are pregnant this experimental, still in clinical trials gene therapy! Anyone giving this drug to pregnant woman is an absolute reckless idiot!"

In your opinion of course. 

Has anyone any evidence or even a pontificated theory on why vaccines might effect a pregnant woman differently to anyone else. 

8 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

In your opinion of course. 

Has anyone any evidence or even a pontificated theory on why vaccines might effect a pregnant woman differently to anyone else. 

Maybe it’s not the woman, but the foetus, that’s the cause for concern. Did you not consider that the foetus might be affected?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ann said:

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/9128745085?profile=original

25 Reasons our family is declining the Covid-19 shots

e.g.

* No long-term safety testing
* Not proven to prevent infection and transmission
* Lack of trust in inconsistent government medical advice
* Not necessary for a virus with 99.98% survival rate
* Adverse events and deaths are mostly unadvertised and under-reported
* Natural immunity after Covid-19 infection
* Safe and effective treatments and preventatives are available

Reason 26: Spineless hen pecked weak husband of Ann - finds it easier to nod in support of deluded ranting wife which gives him some degree of peace.

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

You never commented on my earlier post about this guy. Why is that? 

They won’t though, not replying is just part of their MO. It keeps up the suspense and intrigue. It's all a game.

Either that or Ann's more anal than Taylor Rain...

32 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Maybe it’s not the woman, but the foetus, that’s the cause for concern. Did you not consider that the foetus might be affected?

Why would the foetus be affected? Is there any science behind why I should think that? Surely if the foetus was affected by a fake bit of RNA is going to be much worse affected by real RNA. 

5 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Why would the foetus be affected? Is there any science behind why I should think that? Surely if the foetus was affected by a fake bit of RNA is going to be much worse affected by real RNA. 

Lots of stuff from the mother passes via the placenta to the foetus

5 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

We don’t know why the vaccines cause the side effects they do. We do know that they all have side effects in some recipients. We know that JCVI hasn’t yet authorised administration to younger recipients. That’s fairly standard, not to vaccinate younger recipients until thorough testing has been concluded. 

It’s also pretty standard that many meds and vaccines are contraindicated for pregnant women because of risk to foetus.

11 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Antibodies from the mother start to be passed on to the foetus in the last three months of pregnancy, before then the foetus has its own immune responses which can be unpredictable. At this juncture little is known how the foetus might react to the vaccine. It's going to be a difficult choice for any mother to make, regardless of the advice.

Is there any research on the effects of the virus itself in pregnancy and whether those unfortunate mothers who've had covid and given birth have suffered any complications to either? 

Edited by quilp

11 hours ago, philwebs said:

Why Do Some People Support Tyranny While Others Defy It?

"There is a fundamental question that haunts the pages of history and it is one that has never been addressed in a satisfactory manner. There are many schools of thought on why and how tyranny rises in any given society"

The article is just plain wrong about the psychological drives and motivations of people making decisions in their own best interest. It mixes up social and political behaviours and suggests they are always being externally manipulated by nefarious  people. It does not take into account the awareness and insight of individuals when they make their own decisions and the methods by which that happens. Wolves vs Sheep is lazy thinking. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Happier diner said:

Hopefully. That's why babies inherit immunity otherwise they would die within days of being born

23 minutes ago, quilp said:

Antibodies from the mother start to be passed on to the foetus in the last three months of pregnancy, before then the foetus has its own immune responses which can be unpredictable. At this juncture little is known how the foetus might react to the vaccine. It's going to be a difficult choice for any mother to make, regardless of the advice.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, John Wright said:

We don’t know why the vaccines cause the side effects they do. We do know that they all have side effects in some recipients. We know that JCVI hasn’t yet authorised administration to younger recipients. That’s fairly standard, not to vaccinate younger recipients until thorough testing has been concluded. 

It’s also pretty standard that many meds and vaccines are contraindicated for pregnant women because of risk to foetus.

Yes John. That's correct. But its about risk. In a global pandemic when threats are greater these things change. For example you wouldn't give a pregnant woman MMR. That's because the risk of the woman contracting measles is extremely low. However if there was for example a global pandemic of a SARS infection where there was a reasonable chance that a pregnant woman might die then those decisions become different.

26 minutes ago, quilp said:

Is there any research on the effects of the virus itself in pregnancy and whether those unfortunate mothers who've had covid and given birth have suffered any complications to either? 

Dr E, I think, said at the last briefing that there were reports of a higher risk ( can't remember how high) of stillbirth in mothers with covid.  I haven't looked for research, but it seems logical that a mother suffering badly with covid may encounter difficulties with the pregnancy, particularly if oxygen saturation is an issue. 

• Thanks 1