Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

4 hours ago, Ann said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/vax-pass-hits-canada-tens-thousands-march-montreal-vaccine-passports-ahead-sept-1-rollout-video/

Tens of Thousands March in Montreal Against Vaccine Passports

They have finally had enough and are taking a stand against the radical tyrants who have restricted their freedoms throughout the past year.

Is this the same Canadians that live in the country that has the highest vaccination rate in the whole world.

It's such news that it doesn't even make the Canadian news!

The questions about me

Thank you for the opportunity to explain.

People like me value truth, love (for all God's creations) and justice -- all of which are of the Infinite. Like me, Manx people I know in 'real life' and online (e.g. The Occidental Observer, The Irish Savant, BitChute) are students of real history (not propaganda), real politics (not the puppet show) and real science (not the misinformation of political puppets and mainstream media). I've seen a few informed comments that suggest a presence of such people in this thread.

Serious students of the evil Cabal know that their servants (e.g. political puppets) are expendable and will not survive the acceleration of events toward a catastrophic resolution of these yin yang forces before the end of the solar cycle #25 peak. Ultimately all that matters is the extent to which we use our God-given abilities and opportunities to support the evolution of consciousness (aka spirit, God, quantum vacuum, etc).

To clarify, I am not Christian. God etc is real but Jesus is a mythical figure -- historians have shown that he never existed and the name is derived from Esus, a powerful Celtic deity. Christianity is a corrupted and shallow version of our true religion -- European paganism, known to us as Odinism.

If the questioners are genuinely interested in learning about the motivations of people like me, I would recommend learning about our true culture and religion -- natural, not the foreign and destructive religion that was forced onto us. As you might know, our true culture and religion is recovering strongly among our people who appreciate the vital importance of genetic (race, ethnicity), cultural and religious identity in group survival.

Put another way, we understand the adaptive value of knowing what we stand for, who we stand with and choosing constructive roles within the evolutionary processes of which we are part.

PS I've written extensively on this subject elsewhere, with all necessary references, but hopefully this comment is enough for the purposes of this thread.

https://doctors4covidethics.org/leaky-blood-vessels-an-unknown-danger-of-covid-19-vaccination/

Doctors for COVID Ethics: Leaky Blood Vessels An Unknown Danger of COVID-19 "Vaccination"

1. In this letter to physicians, Doctors for Covid Ethics explains why recent findings regarding vaccine-immune interactions suggest that vascular damage and leakage is likely to occur following COVID-19 "vaccination."

2. The findings add to work published last year showing that spike protein in the bloodstream directs an immune factor known as complement to attack the inner vessel lining, resulting in damage and leakiness of the vessels.

3. The severity of this effect can be expected to intensify with each injection, rendering booster shots uniquely dangerous.

46 minutes ago, Ann said:

The questions about me

Thank you for the opportunity to explain.

People like me value truth, love (for all God's creations) and justice -- all of which are of the Infinite. Like me, Manx people I know in 'real life' and online (e.g. The Occidental Observer, The Irish Savant, BitChute) are students of real history (not propaganda), real politics (not the puppet show) and real science (not the misinformation of political puppets and mainstream media). I've seen a few informed comments that suggest a presence of such people in this thread.

Serious students of the evil Cabal know that their servants (e.g. political puppets) are expendable and will not survive the acceleration of events toward a catastrophic resolution of these yin yang forces before the end of the solar cycle #25 peak. Ultimately all that matters is the extent to which we use our God-given abilities and opportunities to support the evolution of consciousness (aka spirit, God, quantum vacuum, etc).

To clarify, I am not Christian. God etc is real but Jesus is a mythical figure -- historians have shown that he never existed and the name is derived from Esus, a powerful Celtic deity. Christianity is a corrupted and shallow version of our true religion -- European paganism, known to us as Odinism.

If the questioners are genuinely interested in learning about the motivations of people like me, I would recommend learning about our true culture and religion -- natural, not the foreign and destructive religion that was forced onto us. As you might know, our true culture and religion is recovering strongly among our people who appreciate the vital importance of genetic (race, ethnicity), cultural and religious identity in group survival.

Put another way, we understand the adaptive value of knowing what we stand for, who we stand with and choosing constructive roles within the evolutionary processes of which we are part.

PS I've written extensively on this subject elsewhere, with all necessary references, but hopefully this comment is enough for the purposes of this thread.

image.png.adf6cfd3ca01a7501b5ab3214fec2a01.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1