Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

11 hours ago, Ann said:

I try to avoid battle with the intellectually unarmed and therefore spare most commenters. It is more satisfying to see truth prevailing globally. The site I mentioned https://evolutionofconsciousness.health.blog/ is one of many places where we can monitor the defeat of evil, ignorance and stupidity.

I think you will find that a good many posters on here are quite well intellectually armed. 

4 hours ago, wrighty said:

I don’t think so.  These people (anti-vaxxers) are dangerous. 

Indeed they are which is why they tread a very fine line between the right to free speech and being dumped off this forum for the promulgation of genuinely dangerous propaganda. The mods take a more liberal line than I would.

Just now, AlanShimmin said:

So if the anti vaxxers are correct about the vaccine making us all magnetic - what's the end game? 

Are we all going to get raptured in some kind of massively magnetic rapture? Then the anti vaxxers will inherit the earth?

They think all the vaccinated are going to die within 3 years.

2 minutes ago, AlanShimmin said:

So if the anti vaxxers are correct about the vaccine making us all magnetic - what's the end game? 

If we are all magnetic how come we either do not all start sticking together or being repelled from each other when we get close to each other (Depending on the polarity of the magnetic field)? When we try to have sex we should either end up stuck together or being pushed apart from each other.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, offshoremanxman said:

That’s fine though as it was his personal choice not to get vaccinated. It’s quite concerning that the press now see fit to publish these stories which are basically saying - this guy died because he’s a f**king idiot to try to force people to get vaccinated. In most western countries we still do live in a society which allows for personal choice. He just made the wrong personal choice. If anti vax folk are happy with the risk of dying that’s fine. We shouldn’t basically be laughing at them because they’re dead. It’s awful that it’s got like that. 

he could have been double jabbed and still have died though,  maybe different odds , maybe not, but still an option.

• Thanks 1